Chapter 6

It's been a few days, Jide is now back and as of right now everyone is downstairs recording  a video. Over the past few days I haven't stopped thinking about what Simon said, I've been seriously considering doing a face reveal I'm just not sure how I would do it. The boys are currently recording a pumpkin carving video, they asked if I wanted to join in but I kindly refused.

"Millie!" The door bursts open to Jide running in, frantically looking around for something. He runs to the wardrobe, which is filled with most of the boys junk and he grabs a pair of white boxing gloves. He smirks at me before running downstairs, soon enough I hear shouting and I can only imagine that Jide has ruined someones pumpkin. I get up and open the door, peering over the balcony where I see Tobi chasing Jide, who grabs a tennis racket that hes stuffed down the back of his shorts, honestly these boys are crazy. I take a couple steps down the stairs and I sit on one, making sure I'm out of sight but so that I can still see everyone, it really looks fun what they are doing and I wish I could join in.

They soon end the video and they start cleaning up, I walk down the rest of the stairs and I see the mess of the pumpkins which have been destroyed by Jide I presume, Tobi turns and looks at me, "You need to get JJ under control Millie, he's ruining everything," Tobi laughs as Jide comes up beside me and flips Tobi off. I catch Simon looking at me from the corner of my eye, I turn to look at him and give him a smile but as I do he turns away and walk off into the kitchen, that was weird.

"I'll be back in a minute," I get out of Jide's grasp and I head off towards tbe kitchen, Simon has his back to the door, leaning on his elbows on the kitchen island. "Hey, Simon?" I walk to stand next to him, my back against the island so I was facing him, soon I was met with gleaming blue eyes.

"Hey, you okay?" Simon stands up, moving so hes standing in front of me, I smile and nod. "I've been thinking since we spoke about my channel, I think I'm ready to show who I am." I smile up at him, a massive smile spreading cross his face.

"Seriously?" he beams, the excitement radiating off him, "Yeah," suddenly, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I get swept off the ground, Simon had picked me up and hugged me, laughing in my ear the whole time. I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him back, i look up and see the kitchen door open, everyone can see us.

"Uh Simon," I tap his back, telling him to put me down which he does. He turns around and Vik is standing in the door way with raised eyebrows, "So a face reveal?" Vik smirks, clearly knowing that the way Simon hugged me there was slightly suspicious but he was just excited.

"I can help you with it if you want? Everyone else has to make their own videos now and I've already made mine so I'm free." Simon looks down at me, he still has a big smile across his face. I nod in agreement and soon we head to Simons room to record the video.

We both sit at Simons desk and I start to get nervous, I can feel anxiety running through my body. Simon finishes setting up everything and he looks at me, " You ready?" I look at the blonde boy, his eyes are gleaming with excitement. "What if they don't like me? What if this ruins my channel," I frown and look away, scared that if I look at him again I'll cry.

I hear him sigh before I feel his hand sliding into mine, I look down as he entwines our fingers.

"Millie trust me, it will make it better. Think about it, you can make videos with us now." He says softly, squeezing my hand a little, I take a deep breath and look up at him giving him a small nod.

"Okay," I almost whisper, Simon stands up, hits record and he moves out of frame, just leaving me. I look at the camera, unable to form words, I look down and fumble with my fingers trying to calm my self down. I glance over at Simon who has a frown on his face, he once again reaches out for my hand in an attempt to calm me down, it worked. I turned back to the camera and took a deep breath.

"Hi guys, so I guess you know by now what this video is as no one has ever seen me but I thought it was time I done a face reveal," I Pause giving my self time to think, "I honestly never thought I would do this video, but it gives me so many more opportunities. As most of you know I am currently staying at the sidemen house, now I can actually record videos with them," I smile slightly feeling Simon squeeze my hand for reassurance.

"So this is me Millie or Amelia if you'd like and I hope you all understand why I chose to do this video and I am so thankful for every single one of you. And with that, I'll end it here before I start to cry," I start laughing lightly earning a small laugh from Simon, I wave goodbye and Simon stops recording.

"There, that wasn't so hard was it," he beams, turning my chair to face him, "says you, I was trying to not have a panic attack the whole time," I breathe out, at a loss for breath and words. Simon and I look at eachother for a minute, before a knock on the door interrupts us.

Jide and Harry walk in, looking a little confused, "why are you in here?" Jide questions me. "I just made my face reveal video," I smile at him, he smiles back and walks over to me, bringing me in to a hug clearly knowing how hard it would've been for me.

"I'm so proud," he beams, soon enough we all leave Simons room and head downstairs. Every now and then Simon makes some sort of contact with me, wether it be he wraps an arm around my shoulders, or he grabs my hand, or brings my body alive when he does it. Surly I'm not starting to like Simon, I can't be. He's Jide's best friend here, I can't take that away from him but I can't seem to get away from Simon, I naturally drift towards him.