Creepypasta Oc #4

I'm loosing touch catch me..

ɴᴀᴍᴇ:
Jocelyn Lou Minerva

ᴀɢᴇ:
Died around the age of 25 but her age is around in her 40+ years despite she looks to be 25

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ:
Genderfluid (Uses any pronouns)

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ:
September 20th

ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ sɪɢɴ:
Virgo

sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs:
Jocelyn is more of a roaming spirit who seems to be stuck in the living realm but resembles a human as much as possible in order to try and blend into human society.

ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ:
It can vary, but he usually uses his powers as a weapon

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs:
Dead but his spirit roams around the Earth unsure of how to leave to the afterlife.

ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:
Her occupation varies due to switching to different people at a time

ʟᴏᴏᴋs:
Before death-

ʟᴏᴏᴋs:Before death-

After death-

(Color Description- Their skin is a pale, nearly white, their hair is a jet black while their eye is a unnatural bright green as some of the lining shown on their chest and neck is a dark maroon color

(Color Description- Their skin is a pale, nearly white, their hair is a jet black while their eye is a unnatural bright green as some of the lining shown on their chest and neck is a dark maroon color.)

ᴡᴇᴀʀs:

ᴘɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs: He has multiple on his left ear and one on his tongue

ᴘɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs:
He has multiple on his left ear and one on his tongue

ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs:
Before death, they had dark angel wings that was tattooed on their back. Even now, they still have the tattoo.

ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ:
Jocelyn is 5'5 when she resembles a normal human but when he's in their spirit form, they are 6'1

ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ:
Before they died they was 121 lbs

ᴘʀᴏxʏ/ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ/ʙʏsᴛᴀɴᴅᴇʀ:
Killer

ʀᴇsɪᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ:
Within an abandoned house in the woods

ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀsᴛᴀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ:
The Parent

ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ:
If she's killing in her human form then they'll use anything they can get their hands on. Spiritually wise, she'll use her spiritual powers to kill them.

ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ sᴛʏʟᴇ:
He will usually make a mark on their victims. Their mark whether they kill them spiritually or how a human would, they'll always write, "44 23 15 54 14 24 14 33 34 44 14 15 43 15 42 51 15 14 44 34 31 24 51 15"(They did not deserve to live) in some sort of ink on the walls. If they kill children, they won't leave any trace of evidence. They actually take their soul without a sign of trauma to the body.

ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀᴀʙʟᴇ:
They usually target at those who do not deserve children or children who are suffering greatly. Like for example, if a small child was in a coma after a huge accident, she would come in the middle of the night a hum a small lullaby before taking their soul with her so she could take care of them as if they were her own child.

ᴀʟʟɪᴀs:
None

ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ:
She works solo

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
Before Jocelyn's death, she was a sweet and loving person who cared for those around her, especially small children. She was mostly quiet and sensitive to things in her past life, usually crying at the smallest things at times. Now after death, she is a quiet and reserved person, often keeping quiet unless spoken to the majority of the time. She's quite mysterious at times, often being vague about what she says and how she explains things about herself. Not much is known about her because of how vague and very little detailed she is about herself, but what is know is that she carries some of her past life traits with her. She tends to distance herself a lot from others because she doesn't want to get too attached to anyone. She tends to try and be like a 'mother figure' to anyone she seems fit to try and form a sort of bond with. She is very overprotective about small children and tends to have a major soft spot for them like how her past self was with children. If she gets overprotective if anyone else it's because she really does care for them even though she will NEVER admit it. She gets angered very easily with most humans because she's still jealous that most parents have their child in which she does not so it sometimes causes her to go into a blind rage. Overall, she's a quiet yet mysterious and sometimes over protective spirit.

WARNING!! BACKSTORY MAY CONTAIN SENSITIVE SUBJECTS THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME PEOPLE!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ:
Growing up in early stages of life, Jocelyn had a normal life with her family and younger sister. She was a sweet and happy child, but when she was around 15 on April 12th, she and her sister was out in a river having the time of their lives when two alligators attacked them, killing her younger sister while she was left with damage to her body, having a permanent scar on half of her face as a reminder of that tragic incident. She was devastated and her whole personality changed as well as her family. Her parents relationship was rocky and Jocelyn was often neglected because of this. This life continued on until Jocelyn moved out of the house and started her own life around the age of 19. It wasn't until about a year later, she had adopted a child of her own by the name of Emma from an abusive household, taking care of her as if she was Jocelyn's own flesh and blood. One afternoon on April 22nd, Emma had went missing when she was supposed to have been home from school when Jocelyn was 25. In a panic, she called police to do a missing person report and police investigation right away.  A few days later on July 26th, Emma's body was found in a river beaten and killed off. Jocelyn was devastated and heartbroken by the news. She couldn't bare the thought of her daughter gone so out of grief, she went to the same river that police found Emma at and drowned herself. Her spirit remains in the woods, taking in children from any bad parents while trying to search for her daughter's spirit.

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ:
He tends to draw as a favorite hobby of his. They love knitting and making blankets and stuff bears for the children that she "takes in"

And all times I think I'm feeling odd...