Left 4 Dead 2 Oc #1

ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇʙʀɪs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴏs...

ɴᴀᴍᴇ:
Lyra Emma Minerva

ᴀɢᴇ:
21

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ:
Closeted Genderfluid

sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
Pansexual

ᴅᴏʙ:
December 23

ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ sɪɢɴ:
Capricorn

sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs:
Human

ʀᴀᴄᴇ:
Caucasian

ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ᴅɪsᴏʀᴅᴇʀ:
Depression and Anxiety

ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ:
Alaina Dawn(Mother and deceased from cancer), Allen Minerva(Father and whereabouts are unknown) Amy Breckinridge (Foster Mother and deceased from the virus), Joel Breckinridge(Foster Father and deceased from the virus), Blake Breckinridge(Foster Brother and deceased from car accident)

ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs:
M16 and an axe

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏ?:
Despite being dead and not having any hearing aids, she is a good hunter/stalker, usually spying on some of the zombies in order to try and kill the majority of them for the group.

ᴄʀᴜsʜ:
Ellis or your oc

ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʟɪᴋᴇ:

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:When first meeting Emma, she can be shy and distant but once she warms up, she's sweet and will try to make conversations with anyone on her small notebook she keeps around

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
When first meeting Emma, she can be shy and distant but once she warms up, she's sweet and will try to make conversations with anyone on her small notebook she keeps around. She is usually sensitive to those who talk about her, either getting anxious and start crying or getting mad and defensive over herself. Mostly due to her insecurities on not being able to hear or how she looks. She tends to be naive and easily trusting to anyone, although it's led to some trouble in the past. She's an easy to frustrate and when she's frustrated, she'll usually cry or just get angry at the world until someone calms her down. She's loyal towards those she's close with or those she's willing to stay with to the very end. Overall she's a sweet and loyal person who's easily anxious and frustrated crier to sensitive things.

ᴛʀᴀɪᴛs:

ɢᴏᴏᴅ-
Loyal: Emma is very loyal to those who she feels that she needs to protect or she is very close to. She feels like it is her duty to stick by that certain person through thick and thin. She would so as to take a bullet for that person, that's how loyal she is.

Kind: Emma is a kind person who will tend to give her ammo or supplies to those who need it more rather than hoarding it for herself. When someone is treating her like crap, she'll usually do the complete opposite and will be as kind to them as she can. Although it's led to trouble in her past, she doesn't mind being kind in a cruel hellhole.

Helpful: Emma is really helpful towards those that really need a helping hand. If there's any injured or those who need her assistance in general, she go and help them out such shoot out a path for the injured or medically assist them. She's also great at telling the others when a board is coming just by the vibrations from the ground that she senses.

ʙᴀᴅ-
Naive: Emma tends to be as naive as a child, always believing a word that anyone tells her. It's usually led to her getting used and getting hurt in the end, but after all of that damaged, she is still naive to believe that those who hurted her still cared for her.

Sensitivity: She hates feeling sensitive to what people think or say about her. Her sensitivity to hurtful things has made her very vulnerable to bullying before the virus hit. It has also led her to having anxiety and insecurities about herself as well.

Insecurity: Emma hates being insecure about how she looks or not being able to hear as well as being sensitive to hurtful things. With these insecurities alone, it's led to her anxiety and how anxious she gets when she feels that someone is talking about her insecurities.

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ:
She does not know sign language due to no one teaching her how to before the virus started. She also doesn't have hearing aids because of loosing them during the panic caused in Savannah.

ᴅᴏ ɪ ᴀɴɴᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀs ғ ʏᴏᴜ?