Hazbin Hotel Oc #1

"So I started making friends with the noise in my head"

Past Name:
Toby Baker

Current Name:
Silver

Nicknames:
Emo, Bitch, Loner, Kitty

Past Age:
24

Current Age:
23

Gender:
Female

Sexuality:
Demi-Bi

Species:
Demon Cat

Date of Birth:
March 5, 1971

Cause of Death:
Drowning

Date of Death:
March 15, 1995

Sins:
Robbery, Drugs, and Murder

Looks Like:

Wears:

Family: She killed her family with the help of her older brother

Family:
She killed her family with the help of her older brother

Crush:
Husk or Cherri Bomb

Likes:
Singing, teasing others, pranking, stealing, burning, playing with mice,sleeping, hanging out with Angel Dust, listening to rock music, anything sharp

Dislikes:
being forced to do something that she doesn't want to do, being teased, annoying people, clowns, anyone messing with her weapons, large crowds

Personality:
She is an antisocial person who doesn't really care about anyone but herself unless it's someone she is close to. She is very sneaky and great at lying. She could look at someone dead in the eye and lie to them without them suspecting it. She has trust issues but once someone have gain her trust, she will talk to you. Once you have gained a little of her trust then she will slowly ease up to you. That's just doesn't mean that she will talk to you right then and there.She is a quiet and not a very easy person to get along with. She is mostly blunt and rude to everyone and will sometimes push people's buttons for the fun of it. She is very easy to get angry or frustrated at small stuff that is said or done. It takes a bit for her to calm down when she is mad, so she will like to be alone so she could calm down. She never really tells anyone what's wrong until they find out when she's in trouble or if she isn't ok. There are her rare times when she is sweet to someone but that's rarely and she hates showing. When one of her friends are in trouble, she'll somewhat be there for them but other than that, she's just an antisocial not such an easy being to make friends with.

Backstory:
Whenever she was young, she always hated her family since they would always verbally and mentally abuse her. When she was 8, she ended up have PTSD really bad and having to end up going to a children's asylum. She got out when she was 11 but the abuse still kept on. She finally had enough of it and at the age of 15, she asked her older brother to help her kill them and they both killed them and got away with it. As the years went by, she was robbing and killing those who she saw as a threat to her. She dated a man whenever she was 20 but she need up killing him with poison after he had cheated on her. Not long after his death, She died at the age of 22 by slipping on the dock on a beach and falling into the sea, drowning, and she ended up in hell. She had nowhere to go and offered to help out Vaggie and Charlie at the hotel if she stayed there.

Past Theme Song:

Or

Current Theme Song:

Headcannon voice:
Ellie from The Last of Us Part ||

Other:
She works more of an entertainer at the hotel besides helping with drinks at the bar

"Isn't life commical? I think life is commical."