MHA/BNHA Oc #1

❝sᴀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ..

ɴᴀᴍᴇ:
Yoru Sunako

ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴏʀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ:
Villain

ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴏʀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ɴᴀᴍᴇ:
Doku

ᴀɢᴇ:
20

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ:
Female

sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
Bisexual

ϙᴜɪʀᴋ:
Poison Touch

ϙᴜɪʀᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
All of the sweat glands on her body can produce a toxic substance that is undetectable to the normal human eye. This allows her to poison any desired person with a simple touch. The effect on the substance can be as little as flu-like symptoms to as extreme as organ failure depending on what she's attempting to do. The toxic substance can also be influenced by her consuming different types of poison, in which she secrete would then take on the effects of whatever poison she had just consumed.

ϙᴜᴜʀᴋ ᴅʀᴀᴡʙᴀᴄᴋs:
She is always secreting some type of poison(though usually a low grade unless intently trying to create a more deadly substance) that covers her body so physical contact is pretty much impossible for her. Her quirk also requires skin to skin contact in order to effect a target, even a layer or two of clothing would render her quirk useless. She can also run the risk of poisoning herself if she tries to overuse her quirk.

ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʟɪᴋᴇ:

ʜᴇʀᴏ/ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ:

ᴄᴀsᴜᴀʟ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ:

ᴄʀᴜsʜ:Dabi or your Oc

ᴄʀᴜsʜ:
Dabi or your Oc

ʟɪᴋᴇs:
being alone sometimes,ramen, walking out at night time, the moon, music, drawing, quiet, reading surprising, astrology, snakes, frogs, lemons, sweet and spicy foods

ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs;
being in large crowds, her father, deep waters, tight spaces(she claustrophobic), dogs, admitting if she's weak or injured, loud sounds, being yelled at, the thought of being crushed to death, coffee, hot tea

ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss:
deadly poison that is life threatening to her aside from the claustrophobia

ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ:
Yamiyo Sunako(Father and Alive),Akari Sunako(Mother and Dead), Hayami Sunako(Younger Sister and Alive)

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
She is always quiet and has trust issues when she meets someone new. Once you have gained a little of her trust then she will slowly ease up to you. That's just doesn't mean that she will talk to you. If she knows you she will talk to you some but just not a whole not. It would be a miracle to the person she knows if she actually talks to them. When she is close with someone she really cares for, she will tell them what is going on. She is very independent and tends to do. She will have her times when she is nice to you which is rarely. She always keeps her emotions bottled up and rarely talks about them because she fears for anyone to see her real emotions which is sadness and anger. She can often get easily annoyed dealing with dumb people that she sees but she doesn't say anything about it. things alone, and she'll go as far as admitting that she is ok on her own if she's injured.When she talks to anyone which is rarely, she will feel anxious and not in a good way because she fears that she messed up on what she was saying and that if anyone else thought the opposite of what she said. There are little stuff that does give her some happiness like a bowl of ramen or drawing, she will be calm and gentle but overall, she is a quiet person who is always bottling her emotions away from everyone.

ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ:
Her mom and dad had a rough relationship before she was born. When she was born, it had seemed to have gotten worse for the two girls. The only one that was really there for her was her sister Hayami throughout the time. She was never taught how to control her quirk when she was little because of everyone either being so busy or just not thinking about it in general. It was hard for her to touch anyone unless she was wearing a layer or two of clothing on her and gloves just so that she didn't poison anyone. When she was 6, she had accidentally forgot to wear her gloves and was holding her mom's hand while they walked home from the store, poisoning her mom and by the time they made it home, she was very ill and was sent to the hospital, only to die shortly after. Her dad mostly blamed her for her moms death, leading him into alcohol to cope. When she was 15, she had enough of her dad treating her horribly and she left home. When she had left home and was in an alleyway, that's when she joined the LOV and stays there to one day have revenge on her dad and ask her sister to join her in the league.

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ:
She has to wear a mask and gloves if she wants to make skin to skin contact with someone without poisoning them.

❝ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ..