Marble Hornets Oc #1

"Pain... Can't get enough..."

Name:
Skylar Wright

Age:
23

Gender:
Female

Sexuality:
Bisexual

DOB:
September 29

Zodiac Sign:
Sagittarius

Disorders:
Depression and Palilalia

College:
Animation

Role:
Recorder and Video Editor

Family/Siblings:
Tim Wright(Older Brother)

Crush:
Brian Thomas or Your Oc

Has a Mask:
Yes

Mask:

Personality behind the mask: She is sneaky and reckless when it comes to fights and doesn't really get caught

She is sneaky and reckless when it comes to fights and doesn't really get caught.

Weapons:
a butterfly knife and a metal pole

Likes:
Drawing, Listening to music, smoking, working constantly, eating pills, playing the guitar

Dislikes:
The hell that chases her around, Depression, Palilalia, swimming, being accused for no reason, not getting any sleep

Hobbies:
Drawing and playing the Guitar

Weakness:
Her depression and Palilalia,trying not to overdose on her medication

Personality:
She is always quiet and has trust issues when she meets someone new. If she knows you she will talk to you some but just not a whole not. It would be a miracle to the person she knows if she actually talks to them. When she is close with someone she really cares for, she will tell them what is going on but overall she is quiet and has trust issues. She is always working nonstop and actually trying to keep a job. She does have her times when she is upset and/or, her Palilalia will kick in.

Looks like:
has straight brown hair and greenish hazel eyes. She is 5'0 in height and weights 112 lbs. She has a light skin tone to her and has some scars on her arms and face due to a car crash that she was in. She also has a tattoo on her left wrist of a life line.

Wears:
She is often seen with a black or white tshirt and a blue plaid button up shirt. Wears ripped jeans and black converse. When she is in the mask, she will often wear a grey long sleeve shirt and a navy blue jacket with blue jeans and black converse.

Other:
She has a hard time trying to keep a job because when she does get a job, she can't work because of her depression and everything that had happened after helping Alex with the project.

"I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all.."