Murder Drones Oc #1

"Pinky promise I'll still love your garden, even with no flowers"

Name:
Serial Designation 0143-X

Nickname:
X

Gender:
Female

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Drone Type:
Disassembly Drone

Weapons:
X tends to switch out her hands for swords that are similar to V's when battling with other drones or other dangers of the apocalyptic world. She also tends to use her guns as one alternative to help in combat. Her pincers are mostly used when she's grabbing ahold of something or someone when she can't reach them.

Appearance:

Likes:Exploring different abandoned buildings to find different things, reading about different things, reading about snakes and frogs, the thought of being able to see so many other colors other than yellow, learning about different things

Likes:
Exploring different abandoned buildings to find different things, reading about different things, reading about snakes and frogs, the thought of being able to see so many other colors other than yellow, learning about different things

Dislikes:
The thought of being a potential host to the Absolute Solver, dark areas that she feels are potentially dangerous, arguing with anyone, not being able to fully see out of her eye, robotic roaches or any sort of bugs, anyone touching her scarf and hat

Personally:
X is naturally sweet when first meeting the drone. She'll often try to get to know you when upon first meeting her, and once she learns more about you, one of two things will happen. One of those bring, she'll be really friendly towards you and stick by you like a loyal dog, and the other being she'll be a distant with a snarky attitude. It just depends on the person she's around to know how her mood is towards you. She'll often get easily upset or worried when certain things happen or when something was said towards her. She's she's either worried or upset, she tends to be more frantic and fidgeting a lot more to try and get herself to calm down. It takes a little bit more for her to get mad, but when she is mad or just annoyed, she tends to have a snarky attitude until she calms down. Overall she's a sweet drone who just wants to be friends with those she meets.

Backstory:
Before Serial Designation 0143-X was created, there was a young female by the name of Zera Ellison who's dream was to have a successful drone business that created security drones to protect people and their homes. She knew that the JCJensom company had the best technology for making robots, so she collaborated with the owners of the JCJenson company to create her very own robot. After several months of Zera working nonstop, she created XR-2 or Serial Designation 0143-X before her name was changed. Shortly after XR-2 was created, Zera grew ill with a terminal illness. XR-2 took care of Zera up until the last day when Zera gave XR-2 to Tessa. When XR-2 was given to Tessa, she made more drastic changes to the robot, wiping her memory of her creator Zera in the process before eventually renaming her to Serial Designation 0143-X. From there X worked as a maid around the JCJenson mansion before the world ended. When the world did end, she was sent with the other disassembly drones to deal with the roaming working drones. Since then, she's teamed up with Uzi, N, and V to help with their adventures.

Other:
X wears the scarf and hat of Zera's that Tessa gave to her as a sentimental gift that X is unaware of. She wears it despite being unaware that Zera is her real creator because she feels a deep connection with the scarf and hat.

"I often wonder about that. Do our tears do any good for the dead?"