MHA/BNHA Oc #2

❝ᴅᴏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ?

ɴᴀᴍᴇ:
Kenta Inori

ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴏʀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ:
Hero

ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴏʀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ɴᴀᴍᴇ:
Linker

ᴀɢᴇ:
16

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ:
Male

sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
Bisexual but leans towards men more

ϙᴜɪʀᴋ:
Connect the Dots

ϙᴜɪʀᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ:
He has the ability to connect/link other to himself or eachother. He can make multiple objects or people stick to each other. He can connect with a persons mind, plus their actions(think Sense 8 I guess-). He can climb walls by sticking himself against the surface. Although the number of objects he can connect with each other are many, the max number of people's minds he can link together are 4, resulting in the move's name," Connect 4"

ϙᴜɪʀᴋ ᴅʀᴀᴡʙᴀᴄᴋs:
The more he uses his quirk, the more dots that appears on his body. He can get burned out easily if he is continuously connecting between other peoples minds. If he overused his quirk too much, he will pass out for a few hours and everything that was connected with be unconnected.

ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʟɪᴋᴇ:

ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ:

ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ:

ᴄᴀsᴜᴀʟ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ:

ᴄᴀsᴜᴀʟ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ:

ᴄʀᴜsʜ: Shinso or Tamaki(Or your oc)

ᴄʀᴜsʜ:
Shinso or Tamaki(Or your oc)

ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ:
Inko and Izuku. He was adopted by Inko when he was 5. His real parents died of a villain attack

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
He is a shy anti social bean but once you get to know him, he is a sweet and big hearted person. He will often give you that "Don't touch me" vibe because if you touch him then you'll probably be stuck with him. He is very tender hearted so it takes just a little bit to get him upset or mad. He will tend to be quiet a lot since he isn't very good with talking to others. He gets embarrassed very easily. Overall he is a shy tender hearted antisocial person with a big caring heart.

ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ:
Inko and Inori's mother was very close friends before Inori was born. His father was a pro hero while his mother was a stay at home mom. After when Inori was born, his mother would always take him to Inko's house to play with Midoriya since they were always close. Him and Izuku were great friends, almost like brothers even. When Inori was 5, he had woke up to fighting in his house. A villain had broken in their home and killed his parents. He barely manage to escape his house and he went to Inko's house. He told her everything and a few months later, after the incident, Inko adopted him for him and his mother's sake and he lives on a normal life with them, trying to be a great pro hero.

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ:
People actually call him strawberry or soft serve because of his hair and style. Unlike his quirk, he can't play the actual connect 4 game

❝ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ❞