Chapter 6- Let's Heal Each Other! (Mature)

A/N:
This chapter contains mature content with heavy sexual references. It is suitable for readers above 18 years of age. So,reader's discretion is strongly advised!
We could have avoided this chapter and Rudhi's mature scene, but we felt that physical intimacy and love is a very strong force to help people, especially couples heal together.
And both our babies here need proper healing from their trauma.
So, in this chapter, Ani and Bon share some extremely passionate moments which are, I am repeating, suitable for adults only.
Hope you guys like this chapter. Let us know through your comments and votes.
Love you all!

----------

"Patibabu? Ek baat puchhu?" Bondita's hesitant voice interrupted Anirudh's study of his daughter's features. He looked up from the cradle to see Bondita approach him with their son in her arms. She had been extremely quiet ever since he had confronted Kaka in the study in the evening, and Anirudh had chosen to give her the time to process the shocking revelations. But now, she seemed to have formulated her questions. 

"Puchho na Bondita…" 

Bondita didn't speak immediately, first putting their son next to his sister. After settling him, she straightened, and gripping the side of the cradle, she asked hesitantly, while avoiding eye-contact.

"Patibabu, aap Batuk ko ghar kab laa rahe hain?" 

The slight tremor in her voice broke his heart. The events of the past six months had taken a toll on his Bondita. Her body language clearly showed how scared she was, for herself, and their babies.

"Abhi nahi Bondita, abhi Batuk ka yahan hona sahi nahi hai… Yahan uske ilaaj me sirf rukawat paida hogy… Aur jab tak woh poori tarah theek nahi ho jaata, jab tak mujhe poora bharosa nahi hota ke Batuk tumhe ya humare bacchon ko koi nuqsaan nahi pahuchayega, tab tak mien usey tum logon ke aas paas bhi nahi bhatakne de sakta.

Bondita…" he held her by her shoulders and turned her towards himself, and looking into her eyes said, "Mai tum teeno ke suraksha ke saath koi bhi samjhauta nahi kar sakta." 

"Mai… mai samajh sakti hu Patibabu." Bondita looked away, hoping he wouldn't see the relief on her face. 

It was so hard!! 

She knew now that Batuk wasn't completely at fault, she understood that he needed help, she knew that Patibabu was doing the right thing but still, she couldn't forget how she felt waking up to know that her babies were gone. Or how Batuk's maniacal laugh still haunted her.

Anirudh felt a wave of guilt wash over him. Bondita had gone through a lot in the past 6 months, and she didn't deserve the additional stress and the pain that today's revelations gave her. For the thousandth time, Anirudh cursed his temper. He should have revealed everything properly, explained to Bondita that he wasn't taking sides, that he NEVER wanted her to make any compromises. He cupped her face and tilted it so that he could look her in the eye and said,

"Mujhe maaf kar dena Bondita, neeche maine gusse me aake faisla suna diya, woh bhi tumse baat kiye beghair. Magar ek baat mai abhi saaf kehna chahta hu… Bondita, Batuk mera bhai hai, aur usko iss waqt meri zarurat hai, isiliye uski madad karna, aur uske saath jo bhi galat hua hai usey sahi karna, mera farz hai. Usi tarah, Batuk tumhara gunhegar bhi hai Bondita, wajah chaahe jo bhi ho, usne tumhare saath galat kiya hai, aur uski harkaton ke liye usey maaf karna hai ya nahi, yeh faisla sirf tum le sakti ho. Tumhe koi aabandh nahi hai, ke tum Batuk ke liye kuch bhi karo. Aur mein tumse wada karta hu Bondita, mein tumpe iss maamle me koi dabaav nahi daalunga, aur na hi kisi ko daalne dunga. Tumhe jitna samay chahiye le lo. Aur faisla woh lena jo tumhare liye sahi ho. Parivar ki khushi ke liye nahi, samaaj ki apekshaon ke anusaar nahi, mere liye bhi nahi. Sirf aur sirf tumhari khushi, tumhare chain ko mahatva dena Bondita. Tumhare har faisle mein tumhare saath mien hun. "