Chapter 19- The Comedy of "Interruptions!" (MATURE-18+)

A/N:

Hello dear friends. This chapter is a complete fun riot and we laughed our heads off while writing it.

We hope that you also enjoy it to the max. It is definitely hilarious.

Also, a FAIR WARNING.

This chapter contains MATURE scenes of Sexual nature and the reader's discretion is strongly advised.

We wanted to explore our Rudhi's Parenting VS Romancing dynamics and the special bond of BonTuk too.

We hope that you all like this chapter. Do share your views with us.

Love you all!

Ashley & Ayesha
ashley_m_1993

______________

4th December 1942, 4:30 pm, Roy Chaudhary Haveli

Anirudh entered the room, humming to himself as his happiness knew no bounds.

After his meeting with Tapur an hour ago, he got so excited that he couldn't focus on his work for even one second. Giving up on that front, he had decided to go to Sampoorna and discuss all it with her.

As he had expected, Sampoorna was not only happy to hear about Tapur's suggestion, she was truly overwhelmed by the possibility of even a small flicker of hope that her husband could get a little better.

She was also super touched by Anirudh's gesture of seeking her consent first before taking the decision.

Over the period of the past 8 years, both she and Anirudh had assumed a strange relationship. It was like that of partners, or co-workers. While Anirudh handled the business front and the finance department, Sampoorna handled all the internal operations and management. Binoy was their joint custody/responsibility. Both Kaka and Som had easily managed to dump it on them, and they had quietly accepted it without any complaint.

It was like there was an unsaid agreement between them both. Sampoorna had apparently decided to help Anirudh as much as she could and to make him worry a little less about the internal operations. Likewise, Anirudh ensured that he did not bring home the troubles of the outside, and to make sure that all his family members lived comfortably.

While Anirudh used to discuss a couple of matters with Sampoorna before as well, the decision always used to be his in the end.

However, in this case, where Binoy was concerned, he had shown the courtesy to give the decision-making power to Sampoorna, and that had made her very emotional.

Anirudh was sure that she had felt his excitement despite him presenting the proposal in a very business-like way, with all personal emotions kept carefully at bay. However, Sampoorna's maternal instincts had caught the glimmer of hope in Anirudh's eyes and she had happily given her consent.

And now, after giving the go-ahead to Tapur, Anirudh excitedly entered his room to share the great news with his Bondita.

However, in his excitement, he had forgotten what monstrosity awaited him!

His babies had recently turned into two little monsters!

Both Rudhir and Aaradhya had developed a new habit.

They wanted to stay awake more instead of giving in to sleep.

Now, for small babies, of course long naps are as important for their growth as their alert and active period.