Introductory Things

"If you have an idea that you genuinely think is good, don't let some idiot talk you out of it...I think you can only do your best work if you're doing what you want to do and if you're doing it the way you think it should be done. And if you can take pride in it after you've done it, no matter what it is, if you can look at it and say 'I did that and I think it's pretty damn good!' that's a great feeling. Just do your thing. Do the best you can, that's the important thing. Don't shrink, give it your best shot. You'll be glad you did it."
-Stan Lee

These words from the wonderful Stan Lee kept me going and kept me on the track that I wanted to go on with this story. There have been times when I've wanted to change something just because I thought people would like it more, but then I remembered this interview and told myself that everything I do in this story is to make myself happy, that this is my story and I'm proud of it.

To go along with the story I have also cultivated a playlist of music that I think goes with the story well. Some chapters will have more music than others. I will have the playlist link at the end of every chapter that has music to go with it and will be adding music as I upload the story! Of course you aren't required to listen to the music, but I personally think it adds to the story and sometimes there may be some bonus tracks for ideas that I had that I am not allowed to publish on here or will contribute to some backstory of a character that I couldn't find a smooth way to reveal in the story because I didn't just want to info dump on everyone.

So anyways I will be uploading the first chapter shortly and plan on uploading once or twice a week depending on how long the chapters are. I hope you all enjoy!

"Excelsior!"🕊❤️