Girls Day!

A few days pass and one morning at breakfast Natasha asks Emma, "Did you ever get that hair dye I mentioned before Steve and I headed out to rescue everyone?"

Emma nods and replies, "I actually got some extra stuff for Wanda too."

"Perfect," Nat says with a smile. She then turns to Steve and Sam and says, "You two go find something to do, the three of us are having a girls day."

With that, Wanda, Emma, and Nat all go to Emma's room and lay out a few towels on the ground around the office chair Emma sets up in the middle of the room in front of her mirror. After getting set up, Wanda is sat in the chair while Nat starts bleaching her hair so she can have a light base to put the red dye on.

While Wanda's hair processes, Emma sits in the chair, ready for her makeover. Wanda and Nat use their hands to cover up certain lengths of her hair to see what length would look good for a haircut.

Wanda fluffs Emma's hair and puts on a fake southern accent, asking, "Now, what were we thinking sweetheart?"

"Oh she only likes it when Steve calls her that," Natasha tells Wanda with a smirk. She then proceeds to pull back almost all of Emma's hair and asks, "What about a pixie? Those are very trendy right now, you'll blend in well."

Emma's eyes widen as she shakes her head, "Nat, I am not cutting that much of my hair off!"

"Don't worry, it wouldn't be you cutting it," she teases while dropping her hair.

Emma laughs and replies, "I know you said I need a whole new look, but I just feel like that's entirely too new."

"Hmm...how about this?" Wanda asks, moving her hair so it looks shoulder length. "It's enough to make a difference but won't shock you to cut it all off."

"Plus the dye will help with the rest in terms of blending in," Nat nods.

Emma nods and thinks for a second before saying, "Let's do it." She gives her long hair one last look before saying, "See ya later hair," which earns a laugh from the girls.

Wanda is the one to cut Emma's hair with assistance from Nat giving pointers and recommendations. When Wanda finishes, Nat shows Emma the back with a mirror and says, "I think Steve will love this look on you." Emma can't help the smile and slight tint of red that appears on her cheeks. This makes Natasha laugh and ask, "Emma, you're dating the man, why does stuff like that still make you blush?"

"She just cares a lot about him and it's still new," Wanda tells her with a smile while mixing the hair dye in the bottle. "It's sweet."

"Sometimes it still doesn't feel real that we're together," Emma admits with a laugh.

Nat cocks an eyebrow and asks, "Why do you say that?"

"He's just so...so out of my league," Emma says. "I had a crush on him for years, but I always either had to keep it professional or was worried about ruining things between us, so it's just a bit crazy knowing that we're actually together now."

"I mean you're not wrong that he's out of your league," Natasha comments while she adds the black dye to Emma's hair.

"Oh wow, thanks, Nat," Emma laughs.

"Let me finish!" Natasha says defensively. "He is out of your league, yes, but the two of you are perfect together. You care about each other a lot, anyone can tell that, and that's what matters."

Wanda pipes in with a smile, saying, "Plus you should see the way he looks at you when you aren't paying attention. He adores you, Emma. Finding a love like that and living a normal life is something I've always wanted, and I know you have wanted this for a while too. Don't take a second of it for granted."