introduction

Astrids POV 

Hi,my name is Astrid ,Im 20 years old and i have a white pet owl named Stormfly.My boyfriends name is Hiccupand he has a black cat called toothles.Me and Hiccup are still in high school and we have one more year till we graduate and leave school.cant wait for that day.our school is named st.agelious (random i know ).My best friend is Elsa ,along with jack whos hiccups best mate me and elsa do everything together.our gang is called wolf 8. the reason we chose this name is because we have 8 members and we are all like wolves because we all have an important role to play we all look out for each other.

our friends in wolf 8 are kristoff,couple with anna,Flynn couple with Rapunzel,elsa couple with jack and of course me and hiccup.Kristoff and Anna are the brains.They are allways looking for something to do.Anna is allways on her laptop and doing stuff and Kristoff is always answering our questions.

now rapunzels the heart of the group and is always making peace she dresses like a princess and always helping me wear the most perfect clothes when i go on my dates with Hiccup.Flynn is the risk taker and is a determined character.

and jack is the crazy and energetic one and is always running around and when elsa sings for him he always dances around and hes like the party animal.Elsa is the most best friend i could ask for shes shy but when shes with us shes confident and isnt afraid to give her opinion about the subject of time and shes a real flirt with jack.

OK .me and hiccup .well hiccup is also a party animal when he is with his pal jack but when hes with me hes a proper badass but at the same time hes so gentle and he'll do anything to protect me.Hes also an artist hes always building creations. Me?well my friends describe me as athletic and a fighter.Hiccup says im his milady and i have a sexy attitude.GOD that makes me tingle inside. 

i cant wait to go on our date after school tommorow 

tommorow i will do the actual story this was just the introduction telling everyones personalities.