chapter 4

Hey guys

heres another chapter of m'lady im with you

hope you guys enjoy

here it is

.....................................................

Hiccups POV

School has finaly finished we had a busy day with it being picture day and all that but its finally over.

Jack and Elsa are going on a date.while me and Astrid are walking home together.

Astrid had moved into my house ages ago with me and my parents.my parents say that when we finish school we can get our own house because were fully grown adults.

I'm walking with Astrid in the night through the woods.

The lingering light was obliterated by the rapidly falling night. The once salmon and purple sky transformed into a vast expanse of jet-black that engulfed the town. A canopy of luminous stars materialized amongst the ocean of blackness. Some were dull, merely flickering into existence every now and then, but there was an adequate amount of shimmering stars to illuminate the dark, moonful night. The lake glistened, mirroring the dazzling assemblage of glittering stars and the luminescence from the restaurants and designer boutiques that lined the marina. The faint wind brushed against the water's surface, the ripples ruffled the stillness of the surface, and shattered the reflection of the harbour.

Astrid's eyes glimmered in the moons reflection I smiled at her and she looked at me.

"what?" she asked

"you"i replied

Time skip at the house

.....................................................

Astrids POV

We arrived at hiccups house well our house,I do live there but some reason I always call it hiccups house.anyway back to the point.

we arrived at OUR house and walked inside."hello you two"Valka greeted."hi mum and dad."hiccup said.