Chater 5

Hey peeps I am back. Ye well this chapter is just smut I dunno if it will be sex cause this is my first story and I've no clue if I'm comfortable with writing that but,I will be having sex in this story after they finish school and they get there own house.well anyway I hope that you enjoy this chapter.

............................................

Astrid's POV

After we greeted hiccups parents, hiccup led me upstairs into our room.he open the door for me." Milady's first" he said.that made me giggle ." why thank you my charming dork!" I giggled.💞

As soon as I walked in hiccups yelled down to his parents " Goodnight!"." Goodnight you two" stoick said.after that hiccup closed the door.he turnt to face me and when he did he crashed his soft lips into mine.

I moan from the pleasure of the saliva on his lips sliding into my mouth.he slips his tongue into my mouth. OMG this feels so damn hot!we are now like literally French kissing and I'm loving every millisecond! I then slip my tongue into his mouth and we are dominating with our tongues .Hiccup won because i was really weak from the pleasure.

Hiccups POV

i pull away from the kiss to find my beautiful girlfriend panting. i smirk.she wrapped her arms around my neck and put her right leg up to my waist,signaling me to pick her up.

I tenderly grabbed the bottom of her thighs to pick her up. she wraps her legs around my waist. i moan at the feeling of her clothed sex rubbing on my groin.as she crashes her lips againt mine once again.

i walk towards the bed and place her gently down ((by the way guys there is no sex!not until later in the story...)) she clicked a button of my chest armor and removed it.she also took my shirt off.

my hands found their way to the hem of her shirt.my hands snaked up to her breasts and i begin to massarge them.she moan into my mouth and i smirk in the kiss.

i bring my hands back down and pull the T-Shirt over Astrid head.i begin to kiss and suck on her neck.i move down to her color bone and masarge her breast.

i fiddle with her bra straps that go over her shoulders.Astrid whimpers in delight.she puts her hads in my hair and scratches my scalp.i moan from the pleasure.

suddenly,i heard someones footsteps come near the door.we must have woke my parents up o.o... Astrid looks at the clock

"Shit!its well late!"she yell whispers. then i look over to the clock. shit it is late its 11:35 u oh.

me and astrid get ready for bed.she takes her red checkered skirt off leaving her in leggings.I take my socks off and pants leaving me in underwear.

we climb into bed and i pull Astrid close to me.She cuddles into my chest and lays on top of me with her bra and leggings on.HOT!she tucks her head into my chest and calmly closes her eyes.

i blow the tropical flora candle out and close my eyes as well.

"good night M'lady"i whispered

"goodnight ,babe"she whispered back.then we both begin to fall asleep.

Soooooooo? how was it good bad tell me i duno.

this is my first eva story so are you liking it?

let me know how it is in the comments below

dont forget to vote comment and follow me.:)