chapter 1

Astrid's POV

I woke up to an owl screech so loud it nearly broke my eardrums .I open my eyes to a gorgeous white owl with black spots staring strait at me with those golden wide eyes." Why hello there stormfly,god you didn't need to scream in my ear to wake me up geez!".And just then I heard a knock on the door."oh SHIT" I complained and ran to the door .I open the door to find my gals all ready and dressed .When they look at me they all gasp and rush inside the house.They kept on repeating things like " why arnt you ready your a mess!".

"Don't worry luckily I am a fashionista and can help you get ready." Rapunzel reassured me.It may sound vain but its actually true.Just then Punzie,Elsa and Anna pulled me into my bed room.Elsa started on my hair strait away while punzie pulled a pile of clothes out of my wardrobe, she pulled out a red stitched T-shirt(the one from httyd2) and a dark creamy brown coloured jacket out with light cream fur across the neck, along with dark blue jeans which had cuts in the knees and a red checkered skirt with bird skulls as a belt.Anna went down stairs and got me a pair of fluffy boots ( ones in HTTYD).

"Thanks guys " I thanked as I grabbed the clothes and went in another room to change.when I came back I found them all smiling at me then,their smiles turnt to smirks."what?" I questioned ." I bet Hiccup will love this!" Anna said. " maybe, but hiccup doesn't care what I look like he loves me for me,that's what he's always talking about." I replied.

then we set off out of the door,Stormfly flying close behind."ssoooo"i started "how are you and jack going Elsa?" " great, hes asked me on a date for tonight! im so excited!" " well good look for that "i replied.

"guys look!"Punzie said.she pointed to down the street and there i saw jack and hiccup.DAMM he looks hot well he looks hot every day.I mean seriously guys,just look at him! i said out loud. "ookkaayy?" Anna said. "Did i just say that outloud?"

Hiccups POV

me and jack are walking down to school when someone patted me on the back. I turn around to see someone i havent a clue who. He smirked at me."What!" i asked frustratedly."the names Daniel (( XD my boyfriends name is Daniel)) sup bro?your girlfriend is Astrid right?"he asked "yes?if your hitting on her i swear i will break your face!" i theatened "wow wow chill bro let him finish "Jack interupted."im just saying,shes over there"Daniel pointed to Astrids location.WOW she looked so B E A utiful ((like off of bruce almity lol)) I was druling but I didn't know until jack said " dude.....you erm your .....your drooling bro" " I am ?" I quickly wiped my mouth so she wouldn't see but I guess that didn't work because they all giggled at me and Astrid whispered something into Elsa's ear and then she giggled.great. just great.Then out of no where Jack just bursts out laughing and is nearly rolling on the floor he's laughing that much." Jack stop drawing attention to us oh look there coming now what a ' cool ' start to the day jack!"

Suddenly ,an elegant and beautiful snowy owl swooped down from on the sky and screeched she landing in the tree next to toothless my black cat which has emerald green eyes while stormfly(Astrid's owl) has golden ,caramel eyes but my Astrid she has the most georgeous sapphire eyes which glimmer in the sun rise,sun set and in the glistening moon so her eyes sparkly nearly every second of the day and night. Don't even get me started on that sexy smile god when I look at her blooming rosy lips I just want to suck and kiss them all day.

" hi charming" a voice said I know to well .I turn around to find my cute ,winsome girlfriend standing behind me." Hello my dear m'lady!" I replied.i leaned in for a kiss and she did the same we kissed well French kissed for a long time. Our friends knew we wouldn't be done for a while so they left us to it.I shook my tounge into her mouth and she just moaned and did the same she was moaning a lot.I must give her a lot of pleasure.

Unfortunately, the school bell rang destroying our precious moment.we pulled away and she breathed heavy.I just chuckled at her.I took her hand and we intertwined our fingers with each others and set off to school.

" we are finishing that toinght babe" she said that made her smirk.

...................................,...................................................................................

Sorry I haven't updated since like forever I've just been extremely heart broken because my rabbit named snuffles was taken away from me.But coming off that topic I hoped that you liked my new chapter I'll update either tomorrow or the day after.

C ya xx