chapter 6

hey guys im back

soz haven't updated in a long time but ive been really really really busy focusing on my swimming and jiu jitsu and football

but any way i hope you like this chapter of milady im with you!

...........................................................................................................

Hiccups POV

I woke up to a beam of light peeking through the window,I looked down to the most gorgeous sight ever seen,Astrid.I watched as she sleeped on my bare chest. shes so cute!

I run my hand tenderly through her hair and stroke her cheek. Astrid flutters her eyes open."Rise and shine my divine beauty!"i said in a morning voice. She came up to my face and kissed me mellifluously."Morning babe"she replied.

"what time is it hiccup?"Astrid asked."well,its time for us to get dressed."i replied. she groans and snuggles into my chest.

"no im just kidding.it time for a kiss!"i said/yelled.i rolled over ontop of her and kissed her.Were gonna make out for the next 5 minutes.

((Time skip.))

Astrids POV

Me and hiccup got dressed ready for school.we were both soon ready and me ,Hiccup and tootless walked out of the door ,with Stormfly flying close behind.

"so , i wonder what were learning about today?"i say,trying to start a conversation.

"i dont know,what do you want to do today at school ?"Hiccup asked.

I think for a moment and then it hit me ,one of the things i love most art!

"Art!" i replied.

"well?what do you want to do?"

"mmmm football ?"he asked.

"oh ye i love football.If were gonna play today ill kick your ass literally,it is football!" i laugh.

"hilarious"hiccups says sarcastically.

Time Skip(at the school)

Hiccup POV

"so Mrs Damure ?"i started.((dunno where i got Mrs Damure from guys!)) "What are we doing today?"i said.

"Well,first it's music once again,swimming,art,football and history."she said.

" Coolio"said astrid.

Mrs demure was about to walk to her class but Astrid stopped her.

" What's first for me?" She asked.

" Football.you to Hiccup."

Sorry I know it's short and I haven't updated in a long long time I've just been busy with city if Bradford swimming and my Jiu jitsu but I hope you enjoyed I know it was boring but ye I'll update as soon as I can bye.