chapter 7!

Hey guys am here again yyyeeeyyy...............ok no one cares so anyway,i am here with another chapter of m'lady im with you hope you enjoy!

..............................................................................................................

Hiccups POV

Im watching Astrid dribble with the ball,no other girls are helping her but still she dribbles through all of the boys team and none can tackle her,shes just too awesome!

She has reached the defender and im actually worried if she misses because i don't want her to miss.But then,5 players surround her i wish could help but if i help the other team what type of Captain am I?

Non and i mean NON can even tackle her.Me and Jack laugh.

"hahahahah no ones tackling my girlfriend"i exclaimed.Everyone looks at me with puzzled faces.even Astrid,except Jack of course.

I looked at Astrid and then i nodded my head to the goal.She smirks.Oops im letting the other team get away!i think sarcastically .

While all attention on me Astrid escapes from the 5 players and shoots. i feel like its slow motion as the ball flies into the net.is she going to score hope so!

i hear a "She shoots she scores"yell from the bleachers.I look and see Elsa.

Everyone from Astrids team celebrate as they have won the match.Although i want to too,i have to act really angry.All the boys walk away into the changing rooms giving dirties at the girls,especially Astrid. That made me angry but i couldn't show it.No one looks at MY Astrid like that! Then Jack says to them,"Hey,you guys were the ones that couldn't tackle her and there were 5 ov ya!" I look at Jack and nod in agreement.

I look back to Astrid to find her smirking at me evily.She walks slowly over to me."I won that on my own."she teases."I let you win!ya know why?"i ask.

"why"

"because im your biggest fan no matter what."

She smiles warmly at me, i do back as well.I pull her by the waste and hug her.She wraps her arms around my neck and i rest my head on her shoulder along with my arms resting on her hips. I love her hips. Astrid squeezes her self closer to me and i feel something on my chest.I love that feeling of her breasts pressed up against my chest.

I smile. Astrid pulls away smirking at me.My smile turns into a frown."Hey, i was enjoying the moment!"i said."ye well, moments over ,dork."she says playfully.

"in fact,your not just my dork but a charming dork."she says.i smile and kiss her cheek."enjoy the moment while it lasts,dork"she laughs after saying 'dork'.

"how many times are you going to call me that now?" i ask.she roles her eyes playfully and walks to the changing rooms.

Time Skip

************************************************************************

 Astrids POV

School has finished and the bell has just gone. I cant find Hiccup any where so im walking with Elsa and were going to meet the girls.

'buzz buzz'

I pull out my phone to find that Anna has texted me.i put my phone away.

"who was it?"Elsa ask."It was Anna ,she wants us to meet her at the bench outside,all of our group Wolf 8 are there,well,except for us obviously so for now its just Wolf 6."i laugh.Elsa also laughs."well lets go!"she says pulling my arm as we run down the hall.

we reach outside and we look for them.I felt a poke on my arm.it was Elsa."over there."she points to the location of the gang.

"Oh hey guys!"Jack says.

"Hey"we both say in unison.we walk over to them and sit down,it sit next to hiccup.well duh.He smiles at me with his pink lips,i smile back.I feel something snake around my hips.Hiccup places his hand on my hip and rubs it, relaxing me.

Time Skip(AGAIN i know. im tired!) 

************************************************************************

Hiccup was in the shower.After sometime he opened the door after he was dressed."You can go in now M'lady"he says.I get up and walk to the shower and close the door behind me.

I was done in the shower and put my PJs on and joined hiccup in bed.My eyes got heavier and heavier and soon after i drifted to sleep in Hiccups arms.

*******************************************************************************

How was it?

Did you like it? It was just a last minute chapter to say that i havent updated in a while.