✨Christmas Special: Part 2✨

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙
Narrator's POV~

         December, 23: 2 days till Christmas🎅🏻

Alex and Riley are currently in line to meet Santa Claus himself and Riley is beyond excited. She is holding Alex's hand waiting for the person in front of them to finish talking to Santa.

"So Princess what will you say to Santa when you go up there?", Alex said looking down at Riley.

"I'm gon tell him all the pwsents I want."

"You are going to Santa Claus but not your own mommy what you want for Christmas.", she put her hand over her heart and gasped.

"Yea mommy cause Santa getting pwsents not you.", Riley said giggling.

"I can't just get a little hint.", she said pinching her first finger and thumb together.

"No mommy.", Riley was full on laughing at this point. The family in front of them was finished and now it's there turn to go up.

"Come on silly girl it's time for us to go now.", she led Riley to Santa Claus who had two elves by his side.

"Well hello little one what's your name." Santa Claus said speaking to Riley.

"My names Wiley.", she said bouncing up and down.

"We'll come on up here and sit on my lap.", he said gesturing towards himself. Riley quickly let go of Alex's hand and sat on his lap.

"Hmm let's see. Oh yes you have been a very good girl this year.". He was looking through a book that he had on the side of his chair.

"Rwlly! How you know?.", Riley said with big eyes and her head tilted to the side. Alex was on the sidelines watching the interaction unfold with a smile on her face.

"Why by my naughty and nice list that's in this trusty book I brought from the North Pole.", he handed Riley the book and inside were random names in alphabetical order. On the side of the names it's has two columns; naughty or nice and whichever one they are it has a check mark on the box.

"Wow that's so cool! I can't beweave I'm holding the naty and nwice book."

"Well only true believers can.", Riley eyes grew 2x times as big and look back down at the book.

"So what does this little girl want for Christmas."

"Don't twll my mommy but I want all the pwincess dollys in the world.", she said waving her hands around.

"Ho ho ho that's a lot of dolls."

"Yea but I'm been a rwlly good girl and I also a princess. My mommy says so all the time.", Riley said pointing at Alex in proof.

"I see but you can't take all the dolls away from all the other little boys and girls. How about you get some and save some for the other littles out there that want some too."

"Hmm I guess. Mommy says it's good to share."

"And she is right sharing gets you on the nice list."

"Now we are running out of time but I have a early Christmas gift for you, from Ms. Claus all the way from the North Pole.", he called over one of the elves and they gave him a gift bag, with a Christmas pattern on it and a tag that has from Ms. Claus on it.

"Wow all the way from the Nwoth Pole.", She grabbed the bag and looked at it.

"Yes, she was very sad that she couldn't make it this year but she made these gifts for you guys."

"Tell her I said tank you.", she said with a big smile on her face.

"I will make sure she knows. Now let's take a photo for you mom.", he said pointing at one of the elves who was behind a camera.

"Ok!"
𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙
AN:
And there we go another ✨Christmas Special✨ done. Guys bear with my writing at the moment I'm experimenting with this type of style and I think I'm getting better. See you later nerds.