🎃Halloween Special 🎃 Part: 2

Riley's POV~
____________________
♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

Today is my first Halloween with Alex and I am so excited. We just got into our costumes and are waiting for Sidney and Rowan to get here. I already had candy from some of Alex coworkers. And to put tot lightly and am more than hyper.

"Riley calm down. I know you're excited but do you have to bounce on the couch.", Alex said exasperated.

" 'ut imma bum'bee.", I said showing Alex my wings. She chuckled softly and offered her hand to me.

"But Princess you are the queen bee, you have to show all your workers how to behave.", She said leading me off the couch.

"You don't want your workers playing while on the job do you?", I thought about it for a second and quickly shook me head.

"Exactly. Plus you might get hurt and it would make mommy very sad if you did.", Alex said pouting her lips.

Oh know I didn't want mommy to be upset. I ran up to her and hugged her tight. "No wan' you sad.", I said.

"It's okay baby you got down and didn't hurt yourself.", Finishing the hug, a few seconds later the doorbell ring.

"That must be Sidney and Rowan.", Alex went to go get the door. As soon as the door opened Rowan zoomed pas her to hug me.

"Hi Riley you ready to go Twrick n treatin'!", He said jumping up and down. He was in a gree dinosaur costume the hoodie up over his head shaped like a dinosaur head.

"Yea! Mommy said we can go to the all the houses!", I said matching his energy.

"Unless we get done by 8:30. You guys still have a bed time, and in order to watch a movie and eat some candy we have to back by then.", Alex said now done with greeting Sidney.

"I bet we will., You wanna race?", Rowan said looking towards Riley.

"Ye-"

"Uh-uh. We will be trick and treating together. No running.", Sidney said to Rowan giving a stern stare.

"Fiiinnnee. But it be less fun than racing.", He said crossing his arms.

After that ordeal we were outside going to our first house. Me and Rowan in front holding hands, while Sidney and Mommy were behind us. Ringing the doorbell I put on my best smile as the door opened.

"Twrick n Tweat!", Me and Rowan said holding out our basket to the person.

"Aww, aren't y'all just the cutest things.", She picked some candy out her bowl and put it in both our buckets.

"Tank you.", I said and walked back to the sidewalk, going onto our next house.

By the time 8:30 came we didn't go to every house but we did get a bunch of candy. Which Mommy did not let me eat all of, only allowing me a few claiming I would ruin my appetite for dinner. But overall this has been an awesome Halloween.