Chapter 5: An Accident

Riley's POV~

______________
Alex had gotten a hotel room close to the airport. It's already 10 pm and we're going to leave in the morning. It's a good thing she got a hotel with two beds, I'm not comfortable with sharing a bed with her.

"Hey, it's getting late why don't you go change and go to bed. I don't want you to be tired all day tomorrow." She said, I nodded and went to go get some pj's from my suitcase. I went into the bathroom and changed, I just put on a t-shirt and some comfy shorts. Nothing too special. When I came out Alex was on her bed already changed and on her phone. I didn't want to disturb her so I just went to put my clothes in the hamper and made my way to the other bed.

"I'm going to turn off the lights okay," Alex said getting up to turn off the lights. The truth is I don't like the dark it scares me. So when she turned off the lights I started to whimper, scared.
"Hey, what's wrong baby." She said worriedly.

" I-I don't l-like t-the dark," I said trying to hide from the dark under the covers.

"Oh, honey come here." I walked over to her bed, and she opened her arms so I can cuddle into her. I climbed on the bed into her arms and hid my face into her neck. I don't know why I felt so comfortable in her arms I barely know her. But as she rubbed my back and raked her hand through my hair saying reassuring words in my ear I could feel myself start to fall asleep. The last thing I heard before I fell asleep was Alex saying "goodnight little one."
_________________

Alex POV~

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I tried to sit up but I felt a weight on my stomach. I looked down and saw the most adorable sight in the world. My baby girl was almost laid on top of me with her thumb in her mouth and her legs wide open. It was so cute I helped but stare at her in adoration. I couldn't wait to take her home and spoil her rotten.

I reluctantly got out of bed making sure I didn't wake my baby girl up I went and took a shower. When I was done I got out and saw Riley sat up in bed softly crying. I immediately went over to her to see what was wrong

"Riley, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" She didn't answer and I started to look around to see if she hurt herself on something and saw a puddle of pee on the bed. Sighing I put my hands on Riley's shoulders.

"Honey there is no need to cry it was just an accident." She just kept crying and I wiped the tears from her cheeks. "It's okay little one let's get you cleaned up hmm." She just nodded and I picked her up making sure the wet spot on her pants didn't touch me.

I sat her down on the counter to start a bath. "Riley honey can you wash yourself off for me." She nodded her head and I got out of the bathroom so she can have her privacy. 20 minutes later she was washed off and changed into her clothes. I went to go kneel in front of her by the bed.

"Babygirl I know you're embarrassed about your accident. But do you think you can hold your bladder throughout the plane ride? Because I don't want you to have an accident." I said and saw her cheeks turned pink. She nodded. "Are you sure?" I asked again making sure.

"Y-yes."

"Okay if you need to pee real bad you tell me so you can go potty okay." She nodded her head and I told her to grab her things so we can head out.