Chapter #2

Y/N POV:

We both reached the entrance of the house, it was huge but similar to my fathers house. Taehyung left me behind in the car and didn't seem to care. I had a hard time walking towards the house because of my wedding dress and heels but Taehyung didn't seem to notice. I was tripping over my dress because it was coming under my feet. I quickly grabbed onto Taehyung's left shoulder not wanting to fall. I sencened he turned his head to his left to check what was holding him. I didn't dare to look into his eyes, but instead I apologized and had my focus on my feet trying not to trip. He didn't say anything and continued walking. I figured he didn't mind me using his shoulder so I continued to walk toward the house with the support of his shoulder, once we got in I let go of Taehyung's shoulder and went to the nearest wall and took off my heels and held them in my right hand and holding my dress with my left so I can walk. I walked towards the staries.

"Look around and see which room you want" I nodded and went up the stairs. It led me to the center on the second floor. I looked at both rooms, one on the far right and one on the far left. They look very similar but I like the left one better, I walked into the room and placed my heels by the door. I walked back down and saw him waiting for me.

"I'll take the one on the left and you take the one on the right" I told him as I got to the bottom of the stairs

"I'll be in my room if you need anything, don't hesitate to knock." I gave him a soft smile as he said this and left for my room. Walking up the stairs again was a difficult task with my long wedding dress. I held my dress in my hands trying not to fall. I finally arrived in my room. I looked around the room again. I felt really tired, so I sat on my bed, waiting for the maids to bring my luggage. Slowly I drifted into sleep. I heard something unusual. I woke up due to the noise. Someone was knocking on my door

"Who is it?" I asked in my sleepy voice

"It's me Taehyung, where is my luggage?" he asked me. I took all the strength I had in my body and went to the door to open it. I was still having a hard time walking in my wedding dress. I opened the door.

"It should be-" I stopped midway through my sentence as I saw shirtless Taehyung standing in front of me, wearing only a towel hung low on his waist. My eyes grew big I quickly turned around and said

"The maids must have not brought the luggage in the house yet, go into your room and I will tell them to bring our luggage." I heard him leave and close the room door from behind. I listened closely to Taehyung's room door closing, after I heard his room door close I quickly went downstairs and told the maids to bring us our luggage from the car. One of the maids was walking with his luggage. I stopped her before she entered his room.

"Let me give him his luggage after he comes out of the room you can go to organize it." I got Taehyung's suitcase, I knocked on his door letting him know it's me. I slightly opened the door enough for the susuite case to slide through the door. I didn't pluck the courage to look for Taehyung. I pushed in the suitcase and left it in his room and quickly closed the door behind me. I dashed to my room without looking behind me. I found my luggage by my bed. I took out something comfortable to sleep in. I soon after took a shower and drifted to sleep.

-3 days later-

Taehyung POV:

I woke up yawning half awake and was about to step on the floor. I felt my feet touch something unusual, I flinched, I opened my eyes to see what it was.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" I yelled as I was shocked to see Y/N sleeping on the floor hugging my slippers.

"I slept here becau-" she said in her drowsy voice, I cut through her sentence and said

"Why are you here and not in your room?" I left her there dumbfounded in a hurry needing to get ready to leave for work. Finding her sleeping on the floor was a bit strange considering she has her own room. I did my morning routine and soon came downstairs for breakfast. I didn't say anything as I saw her sit at the table to eat breakfast. I heard my phone notification go off, I checked to see who messaged me. It was my mom, saying she wants both of us to come to her house for dinner tonight. I paused for a second thinking how I am going to tell Y/N after this awkward morning. She normally goes for her morning walk around the same time I have to leave for work. Maybe I should tell her then. I quickly finished my breakfast when I noticed Y/N got up to leave for her morning walk. I rushed to the door to catch up with her. She was about to leave the door.

"Y/N" I yelled to get her attention

"What is it" she turned around and said getting panicked

"My mom said we have to come to her house for dinner tonight" I told Y/N

"What time?" she asked

"At seven in the evening when I come back from work" I said she nodded and gave a soft smile and left for her morning walk. We both walked out of the house at the same time, I walked to my car and sat in the back seat. I mosishend the driver to drive the car. I arrived at the hospital and went to my office. Looking at the pile of paperwork I started to chuckle and got straight to work. I had several patients to check up on as well. It was a really busy day running around here and there. When I looked at my watch I saw it was quarter to seven in the afternoon "How long have I been working for?" I said in my head, a sudden thought ran through my head. I rushed home as I had completely forgotten we had dinner plans with my mother. I arrived home looking for Y/N, I could find her anywhere, I went upstairs to look in her room, I knocked on her door, I didn't get a reply, I walked in her room but she wasn't there. I left her room and made my way to the stairs, just as I was about to call her I happen to pass by one of the maids. I asked her where Y/N is.

"Where is Y/N" I said in a worried tone because we are getting late for dinner

"Sir she fell asleep in the living room on the couch waiting for you" I thanked the maid and went towards the living room only to see Y/N peacefully sleeping on the couch, I called her names multiple times, she was still sleeping. I shook her a little and called her name

"Y/N wake up" she slowly fluttered her eyes open, she didn't say anything for a while, I could tell she was trying to understand the situation. When she recognized me standing there.

"I'm ready, should we go" she asked while she's fixing her position into a sitting posture.

"Yes, let's go". I said, we left the house and walked to the car. The driver opened the right side of the door for both of us. I sat in first and shifted to the left side sitting right beside the window making space for Y/N to sit. The driver offered his hand to her, she accepted it and sat next to me keeping distance. She sat on the right side of the window. The car ride was silent as we both were sitting in the back while the driver drove us. I looked out the window through the whole car ride, I noticed something. It was a house and a familiar one, I sensed it was my parents house. I knew my way around the house, walking to the front door didn't seem that hard.