Chapter #9

Y/N POV:

I woke up this morning, Taehyung wasn't beside me. Normally he would allow me to hug him and tell me to forget my pillow. But this time I slept with a pillow. I heard the shower, knowing Taehyung is in the bathroom I waited for my turn to use it. He came out wearing a white shirt and light blue plaid pants. I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I came out with my changed clothes on. Surprisingly Taehyung was sitting on the bed waiting for me, I don't think he had to use the bathroom again.

"Do you need to use the bathroom again?" I asked just to make sure.

"No, we have to go down together, I don't want my parents to think something is wrong." He had a point, I still can't seem to understand yesterday's incident.

"Shall we go then?" I asked since I am really hungry.

"Let's go." I walked out of the room, Taehyung accompanied me. Today his mood seemed a bit better. When we got to the main floor, I found his parents waiting for us in the living room. Both of us greeted his parents and had breakfast together. I went back to the room since there was nothing to do, reading was all I could think of. An hour had passed and Taehyung came into the room. He handed me a gift box, I gave him a confused look as to why he is giving me a box. I took it and looked into it. It was a dress, and suddenly I began thinking about why he gave me this dress along with a silver necklace and heels. The dress was a high low cherry red dress.

"If you don't like it, we could change it." After his statement I remembered, there is a party tonight.

"No, the dress is perfect." I said with a smile

"Go change because the guests are going to arrive." I went into the walk-in closet and changed into the dress, I had a bit of a problem with the zipper on the back. Ignoring it I continued with my makeup and hair, I applied light makeup and left my hair lightly waved. Recalling my zip problem, I threw all my hair to the back and went to find Taehyung. Unexpectedly Taehyung was sitting on the bed with his black suit on. scrolling through his phone.

"Taehyung, can you call a maid for a second." He looked up at me.

"All the maids are busy because they all are organizing the party." Another idea popped in my head.

"Do you think your mom is busy?"

"She has to tell them what to do." I turned my face slightly to my left and began thinking how I am going to pull the zip up.

“Why do you need them?” I turned and looked at Taehyung as I heard him ask this question.

“I can’t pull up the zip on this dress”

“I will do it” A second had passed and he said this without hesitation. He walked towards me, I turned so he could pull up the zip. He took all my hair and put it on my left shoulder. I waited for him to pull up the zip. He pulled it up.

“It’s done” I walked to the box to grab my silver necklace. I stood in front of the mirror, the hook kept closing and I wasn't able to put the necklace on. Without notice Taehyung came behind me and took the necklace from my hands, a job that was taking me forever, he finished it in a second. I fixed my hair and wore my heels from the box.

“I am going down to help out with anything else that's left.” I quickly left the room. When I got to the first floor, some of the guests had arrived. I met most of them at the previous party, and I made my way to the girls' circle. It was six in the afternoon and everyone left. Me and Taehyung were about to take our leave until my mother-in-law told us to stay behind. We sat down on the couch in the living room. My mother-in-law gave Taehyung and I drinks and she got some for herself too. She asked us how our cottage trip was, as she didn’t get a chance to ask us last time. Two hours had gone by just in conversation alone, Taehyung had started feeling a bit weird so we decided to go home.