Chapter #6

Y/N POV:

I woke up with a smile this morning with last night's events rushing through my mind. It felt good to open up to someone and share my past experience with them. All of a sudden I felt something weird. I realized I wasn't holding my pillow. I rapidly opened my eyes to feel the satisfaction of seeing my pillow between my arms. What I had seen had never been in my imagination. I was hugging Taehyung and not my pillow. I gave a good stare at him and questioned why I was hugging him. I felt Taehyung had woken up. I pretend to go back to sleep in the previous position I was in. I sensed he tried to get up without disturbing me. I turned to my left side to find a pillow to hug, but found the blanket I am currently wearing and hugged it. After I heard Taehyung leave the room, I got off the bed and looked for the pillow I was hugging to assure I had it with me last night. I happened to walk by Taehyug’s side and found my pillow on his side of the floor. I widened my eyes to guess that I had thrown the pillow to hug him. Looking back at the previous nights at the cottage I don’t recall throwing my pillow to hug him. Brushing off the question of why my pillow was there I went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and changed my clothes and came out. I was putting all my things into my suitcase, I had it ready to be put into the car. I left it by the room door. I approached the door to open it, and surprisingly I saw Taehyung.

“Are you ready to go?”

“Yeah, I am, my luggage is ready to” I said pointing at my suitcase

“Good, I am going to put this in the car and you should hurry and come down, the driver is waiting” I nodded and followed Taehyung from behind. We walked down the stairs. I quickly ran to the kitchen to grab something to eat and rushed my way to Taehyung. I walked out the front door with him. I was a little upset knowing the one week trip is over, I will cherish the good memories I’ve made here forever. The driver came out and greeted us with a bow. He took both of our luggage from Taehyung and put it into the trunk of the car.

“Sit in the car” Taehyung suddenly said. I followed his orders and sat in the car. I sat in from the right side of the car and moved all the way to the left side of the window. Taehyung sat by the right side of the window. The driver started driving. I could see the cottage from the back window getting further away. I looked at my side of the window to distract myself from thinking of the cottage. The car ride was always faint. Without noticing we had already arrived home. I came out of the car and walked towards the house. One of the maides opened the door and gave me a warm welcome.

“Miss, you've come back!!” She said in exhilaration, I gave her hug as I missed her 

“Bring my suitcase from the car to my room” I walked in the house and went to my room to lie down on my bed to rest after feeling tired. I heard a knock on the door 

“Come in” I said looking toward the door

“Miss, this is your suitcase”

“You can leave it by the door,” I said. She left it by the door in the room. I got up after she had left to organize my things. Without realizing how much time had passed it was already time to sleep. I went to the bathroom to change into my green plaid pajamas. I  fixed my bed so I could sleep. I heard a loud rumble coming from outside. My hands started to shake. Without thinking I ran to Taehyung’s room. I knocked on his door in a rush

“Come in” He answered, I saw him sitting on the right side of his bed

“Can I sleep here tonight?” I asked, not wanting to sleep by myself

“Sure” I walked quickly toward his bed and went to sleep on the left side of the bed. I went under the cover of the blanket and tucked myself in. Instantly I remembered that I forgot my pillow. I looked at Taehyung with a shocked expression.

“What is it?” He asked in a worried tone

“I forgot my pillow that I hug.” 

I was getting up from the bed to leave the room to get my pillow

“You don’t need it.” he said.

 I stopped midway through the room and turned to my right to look at his direction and questioned him.

“I need it because I feel safe when I hug it and sleep, and if I don’t have it than I might hug you when I sleep”

“I don’t have any problem, it's already raining really hard, you will get scared when you go back.” He did have a point and I don’t deny it. I walked back to the right side of the bed. I went to lie down back on the bed. All of a sudden I heard a loud boom sound, referring to thunder. I jumped and hugged Taehyung really tight. I stayed like that for quite some time. When I thought I could let go of him, I heard the sound again. I held on tighter and in a moment I fell asleep. A few days had passed by and the rain wouldn't stop. Every night I would be sleeping in Taehyung’s room. I entered his room, bringing my pillow this time. 

Taehyung POV:

“That’s a funny looking elephant” I said, looking at this post on my phone while sitting on the right side of my bed. I heard a knock on my door. I figured it was one of the maids.

“Come in” Unexpectedly, I saw Y/N in her pajamas looking intimidated. 

“Can I sleep in here tonight?” An unexpected question coming from her. Immediately I heard a big boom sound realizing why I had been asked this clearly

“Sure” I was slightly comfortable with her sleeping in the same bed as me after experiencing it at the cottage. I recognized that Y/N was making herself comfortable in my bed. Instantaneously she looked at me with wide eyes. 

“What is it?” I asked in a worried tone

“I forgot my pillow I hug” She quickly got up from the bed to grab the pillow from her room.

“You don’t need it” I stopped her midway from walking

“I need it because I feel safe when I hug it when I sleep, and if I don’t have it than I might hug you when I sleep”

“I don’t have any problem, it's already raining really hard, you will get scared when you go back.” It would be a long process if she would go back and grab her pillow. Apart from that she has already hugged me when I accidentally threw away her pillow. At the moment her hand laid on my chest with a tight grip, I felt slightly embarrassed. My face pinked, my neck and my body was heating up. I ignored this feeling so I tried my best not to react. I closed my eyes attempting not to think about it. She loosened her grip little by little. I could feel my body cool down a bit. Unexpectedly, she held on tight, moreover my body started heating up. A few days have passed by and the rain has still continued. Moreover, she carried on with hugging due to her forgetfulness of bringing her pillow. I was in the habit of her hugging me every night.