Chapter #4

Y/N POV:

I woke up this morning, I did my morning routine and went down. I had breakfast but I didn't see Taehyung. I think he left early. There was nothing to do again. I went for a morning walk, I was walking on a trail lost in my thoughts wondering what I should do about yesterday's incident, I have been alone all these years with no one to talk to. I'm not exactly sure what to do being in a so-called relationship like this. I should clear the misunderstandings with him if I want to at least get along in the house. I went back home and went to my room to change my clothes into something more comfortable. I came downstairs to eat something. I walked into the kitchen looking for a snack to eat. One of the maids walked towards me with a worried face. She seemed a little hesitant to speak. I looked at her with soft eyes, allowing her to feel at ease to express her issue.

"Miss, do you have a sewing kit?"

"I do"

"Can I borrow it"

"Sure, but what happened?" I asked with a worried expression.

"My shirt ripped and I don't have a spare, can I borrow your sewing kit"

"Sure, how about you wear one of my shirts for now while I sew this one for you?"

"No miss I can do it"

"You do all the work in the house I don't do anything, plus I love sewing" I said while walking towards the drawers by the sofas, I found the sewing kit. I sat on the big rug in the living room right in front of the sofa and started to cut out the ripped stitches.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SHIRT?" I jumped from my place, I turned and gave a confused look at Taehyung

"What-"

"I never gave you permission to into my room and touch my things"

He cut me off without letting me finish. I got a little upset with the assumption he just made. I don't like being blamed for things that are not true, I feel like I should clear up the misunderstandings that are being created. I asked one of my other maids to make his lunch for him to eat. I let him cool off for a little bit, when his lunch was ready I took it from the maid and walked toward his room. I knocked on his door.

"Yes" he answered in a cold tone

"Can I come in?" I asked

"Sure" he said

"I got you something to eat since you haven't eaten anything yet"

"I'm not hungry" he said as if he was still mad while looking at some paperwork and not looking at me as if I'm not there.

"When you came in... that wasn't your shirt, it's the maids, her shirt ripped and I offered my help to sew it and when you found me sleeping on your floor the other day... my room was locked and I could find the key."

I observed he wasn't interested in what I had to say and continued his work.

"I just wanted to clear things up, please don't jump to conclusions without consulting with the other person, please continue your work I will leave" I said and I left his room with his food.

Taehyung POV:

"I just wanted to clear things up, please don't jump to conclusions without consulting with the other person, please continue your work I will leave" she said before leaving my room. She was right, I didn't listen to her and jumped to conclusions. I felt bad, I don't even know her well enough and created a bad image of her in my head. Maybe she's not as bad as I think she is. I went downstairs after a little bit, to not create an awkward environment. I saw Y/N sitting on the couch sewing the shirt. I walked up to her.

"Where did you put the food you got for me" I asked as I approached her.

"On the table"

"Thanks... I wanna apologize for what I did, I-"

"It's okay, I understand, both of us have challenges. I understand, you don't like it when someone comes in your room and touches your things, now I know what ticks you off. So if I'm feeling upset because you assume something thinking it's true without consulting, I also get hurt, I hope you can understand that." She said with a calm tone making me feel guilty.

"I'll try to understand better and change as well." I said, assuring her.

"If you can accept that and try to change, I'll be very thankful."

"If that's how you felt, I'll be more careful." I said and she gave me a smile.

"How can you act so calm like nothing happened ?" I questioned her, recalling my experience with other girls. They would always get mad and create a commotion and break up with me.

"Let's just say, practice makes perfect"

"What do you mean-"

"The food is ready on the table, we should eat together before it gets cold" she said by cutting me off

I walked towards the dining table to eat lunch, we both ate together.