Chapter #8

Y/N POV:

The rain had stopped recently, allowing me to sleep in my room. It was seven in the evening. The maids were always busy with their tasks and Taehyung’s always in the office. I went out for a walk through a different route; it slowly started getting really dark and colder than it had before. Making my way back home seemed a little difficult. I lost my way, the only person that popped into my head was Taehyung. I quickly took out my phone to call him.

“Taehyung, where are you?” I asked in a fearful tone.

“I am heading back home, why?”

“I lost my way”

“What do you mean?”

“I went out for a walk on a new traill because I was bored at home and now I can’t find my way.”

“Send me your location, I am coming to get you.” he said. I quickly ended the call and sent him my location. Instantly my stomach started hurting, referring to it as my time of the month. I crouched down because of my thighs cramping. A few minutes passed and I heard someone call my name. I turned my head to my right to see who had found me. It was Taehyung

“Come sit in the car” He said, walking towards me. I was holding my stomach and gradually got up. I took my time walking since the pain of my stomach cramping was unbearable.

"What happened?" I ignored his sudden question, I just waved my hand signaling him that I am fine.

"What happened?" He asked in a slightly serious tone, making his voice seem deeper. Again the same question, I don't think he understood my hand signal.

"Y/N, are you okay?" I nodded my head to let him know I am fine. At this moment I didn't want to answer his questions.

"You don't seem fine, did you get hurt out here?" Assuming from his questions he didn't quite understand my gesture letting him know I am fine.

"You won't understand" I told him, but little did I know that this response provoked him even further to receive his answer. With his constant inquiries about me, I had finally given up.

"My stomach hurts because of the monthly pain women get.", I eventually told him. I have never told a man about my monthly problem, I am not too sure if I told him in the right way. In the end he had stopped asking me and helped me sit in the car. I sat in from the left side of the door and he sat in from the right. I shut my eyes and placed my head on the head rest.

"Y/N we’re here." I opened my eyes and got ready to walk out of the car. I looked out the window and I didn't recognize the location I was at.

"Where are we, why are we not at home?" I asked him, because it didn't look like our house, it looked like a five star hotel.

"The house was further than I expected it to be, the closest place was my parents house but if they see you in this condition I would be the one getting in trouble."

"But why would we come here?"

"This is my mom's friend's hotel" His explanation was reasonable. Looking at the hotel it seemed wealthy. Taehyung came out of the car first and helped me come out as well. A man came towards us. Assuming he was an employee, I didn’t bother to ask. By the way he greeted Taehyung it seemed they knew each other. Taehyung asked him to show us the V.I.P room. I was feeling a little better after sitting in the car but I still walked slowly. I felt something grab my wrist, I checked to see what it was. It was Taehyung, he was kind of helping me walk since I was slowing down. We walked towards the elevator. The elevator was really spacious, the walls adorned with carved wooden paneling. As I entered, I could see my reflection from the mirror placed on the wall. I stood by the mirror along with Taehyung, and the employee pressed the button for the seventeenth floor. Taehyung never once let go of my hand, seeming it would take a while to get to our floor. It didn't take that long. The next second the elevator door opened.