Bright Yellow Coat (Trickster)

A shriek filled your ears a moment after the first generator was fully repaired. You immediately turned your head toward the direction of a knocked Feng Min. This was not the worse thing ever. One generator had been completed while one person would be hooked. If anything this would be a pretty good start to the trial.

A long and painful scream interrupted your thoughts. Feng appeared to have been hooked in the basement of the killer shack. Tough luck.

"I'll get her." Tapp immediately spoke.

You nodded as you headed toward a nearby generator. This particular generator was in a fairly open area. This was a little problematic as you could get easily stalked if it was a stealth killer. The odds of the killer being a stealth one were fairly low, so you decided to take the risk.

The moment you began repairing the generator, something bright caught the corner of your eyes. Your (E/C) eyes glided toward an annoyingly bright yellow neon coat. A sigh left your lips as you instantly stopped repairing the generator. That coat was so distracting. How bothersome. The killer might as well be a walking highlighter at this point.

You have had met the strange K-Pop killer on a number of occasions, but you knew this encounter would be different from last few. The last trial the two of you were in, he mentioned that the next meeting would be very different and more...unique. To be completely honest, you were very apprehensive about this next encounter because of the ominous statement he made. What did that even mean? More unique? Whatever it meant, it could not have been good for you.

None of this mattered at the moment. You needed him to leave you alone so you could work on your objectives. Your teammates should be helping, but who knows what they are doing. All you knew was that a Hex Totem was cleansed and the gen you and Tapp had finished earlier.

As he grew closer, you stealthy made your way toward a nearby locker. It would be highly unlikely in that he would search for the person who was repairing a nearby generator. Feng was unhooked, he would surely go back to the hook as most killers did. The Trickster would most likely spot Cheryl before he would continue to stick around the area to look for a survivor. A survivor who just started repairs on the generator. Like 3% of progress. It would be waste. Or so you thought.

The Trickster appeared to not leave area though. He seemed to be throughly searching for something or someone. Was it you perhaps? The Trickster would definitely know if you in the trial. According to some of the survivors, killers can see the survivors awaiting to go into the trial. You were fairly convinced it was true as many killers had specifically went after you the entire trial or brought a mori offering so they could specifically kill you. What could you say? Killers hated how good you were.

The purple-haired killer was surely wasting a lot of time. For all he knew, the person on the generator could have been Cheryl. Speaking of, where was Cheryl? What she even doing? Your thoughts would soon be quickly interrupted.

The purple haired killer stopped in front of your locker. His hand gravitated to open the creaky doors, but you had other plans. You jumped out from the locker and slammed the doors in his face. An irritated groan left his throat as you bolted away toward the next location. Thank you Jane for Head On!

Now that the chase has commenced, you bolted toward the gas station. It was your best option in terms of looping. It was a fairly closed area with walls and other objects that you could use for cover. This would make the knifes less likely to hit you unless they had the ability to bounce off walls. It was highly unlikely the knives had the ability.

Multicolored knives nearly sliced your skin. His aim was getting better each encounter. This was bad. The Trickster had so many of those knifes and was definitely using them more efficiently then before. His skill and aim were definitely improving.