Hunger Pains (Huntress)

The dark fog settled to reveal a forest. Rain poured from the sky above and hastily splattered all over the place. Cold breezes blew passed you and caused goosebumps to form on your arm. This rain did feel nice, but this cold wind was absolutely miserable.

You slowly approached a large rock. You walk around the back to find a totem glowing with a orange hue. Hex Totem. Hopefully this was not Haunted Grounds.

Totems were confusing. You never did understand how just by moving your hands around the skulls the thing would shatter. It did not make any sense. How a totem gets a Hex or is Blessed over is beyond you as well.

Your hands gingerly touched the skulls on the totem. Your fingers continued to touch around the skulls as bones start to crack beneath your hands. The warmth from the small fire kept your finger warm from the cold rain.

Not long after, the totem completely shattered and a loud noise was created. The good news was that it was not Haunted Ground, but it did make you ponder what the actual Hex was.

The moment you raised to your full height, you immediately noticed a flying object hurtling towards you. You instantly ducked as you watch a hatchet bounce against the top of the rock and fall fairly close to you. The hatchet then dissolved into a dark fog. The killer was the Huntress, how unfortunate.

You were going to need to be very cautious for now on. She was the most ranged killer in the realm. Unlike most killers, the Huntress had the ability to throw a weapon. Trickster did as well, but his knives could only go so far.

What makes Huntress scary, was how she could sometimes accurately predict where a survivor was from a long ways away. There were some times were a hatchet would fly across buildings and walls and would injure you. Plus her mood was always different each trial.

One trial she is happy as clam and does not make the trial miserable. The next trial, she will obliterate anyone she comes across. Hopefully she was in a good mood today.

You hastily ran away from the location. The Huntress definitely knew where you were at this point. It was definitely best to find a safe location to loop her around.

The lullaby came into earshot as the killer shack came into view. You bolted towards the direction, but whipped your head around to see the killer in the distance. She was aiming her ranged weapon.

The moment she threw another hatchet, you ran behind a tree. The hatchet hit the grass near your legs. You instantly booked it for the killer shack. You quickly vaulted the window as you nearly dodged another hatchet. This was going to be intense.

You ran toward one of the exits around the Killer Shack, but you were met with an axe slicing your arm. How did she get there so fast?!

You panicked and immediately ran to the other opening. You turned towards the right and practically hugged the wall as she closely following.

You immediately glanced backwards and noticed a hatchet raised. You continue to run in a straight line, hoping you can dodge to the left just as she throws it.

Unfortunately for you, a hatchet slammed into your back which caused a scream to erupt from your throat. You collapsed onto the wooden ground with blood spraying from your back. The hatchet downed you so quickly.

You wince in pain as you glanced toward the auras of your teammates. Three generators finished in the distance. An audible sigh was heard from the Huntress as she stood over you.

Suddenly, your stomach grumbled and heat rose to your cheeks. How embarrassing. Surely you had not forgotten to eat before the trial.

A soft groan escaped your lips upon the realization that not only did you not eat anything, but that you purposefully skipped your meal. Although, you were awfully tired of the same old can of beans and dry biscuit.