Can't Sleep (Yui)

Your POV:

Your wearily legs carried you through the dark forests of the Entity's realm. Hot tears streamed down your face as thunderous footsteps followed behind you.

Your (E/C) eyes glanced at your hands that were covered in blood. Your head turned around to see a painfully familiar figure in a white bone mask chasing you down. This literally could not any worse.

Something sharp pierced your right leg and caused a scream to erupt from your throat. You stared down to see your leg caught in a rusty bear trap. Blood oozed from the piercings of the bear trap and caused more tears. You head instantly turned around to see the figure rapidly approaching.

"No no no! Please no! Please!" You cried out, attempting to free yourself from the trap.

The Trapper caught up to you without issue and slammed his clever into your side. You cried out in pain as you collapsed onto the grass. The killer removed the trap from your leg, but you immediately crawled away.

A low growl exited the bone mask causing you to glance at him. He grabbed your leg and dragged you toward him. A yelp escaped your throat as you could not escape his grasp no matter how much kicking you did.

"Please please! I don't want to die!" You screamed, begging for mercy.

The Trapper huffed out of what sounded like frustration. Tears continued streaming down your face as the Trapper bent down to your level. He slammed his clever into your knee. Another scream left your throat, but swiftly silenced as his bloodied hands wrapped around your throat.

Your shaky hands grabbed his wrist and attempted to pry them off your throat, but it was no use. Your strength was starting to fail you. Your vision swiftly grew dark and your breathing was stopping.

Guess this was it...

~•~

Your (E/C) eyes instantly opened from the startling dream. Your breathing was rapid and shaky. It was just another nightmare. You slowly calmed yourself down as you were quick to realize the situation. This was going to be a sleepless night if you could not stop having nightmares. You closed your eyes again  in hopes of being able to sleep without having a terrifying dream. Hopefully this would work.

A gentle breeze passed through the many trees of the Entity's realm and soon entered your old tent. Your eyes instantly opened from breeze as it was not like you were asleep. You shivered for a second as you sat up from your sleeping bag. A grumble left your throat as you glanced at the front of your tent.

Your head wearily peeked out from your tent to see an abundance of survivors all within the campsite talking among each other. Some of the voices were louder than others. Others were sitting alone or not talking altogether. Some of them were missing though, but you assumed they were either in their tents or were in a trial.

You rubbed your eyes and silently exited your tent. You were far too exhausted to engage in a conversation with anyone and you did not feel like hearing their voices either. In truth, you just wanted sleep. Perhaps you could get some sleep in the forest

You stealthily made your way to the forest while avoid your fellow survivors all together. The forest would definitely be much quieter and would be far more peaceful. Your fellow survivors were calm most of the time, but some of them could easily become very angry at one another without a moments notice.

The Entity had granted you a brief respite from the trials for the time being which was fairly nice. You tried to take the time to rest and get some sleep, but your insomnia and nightmares made it difficult to do so. In all honestly, it was such a surprise you had not passed out in the middle of a trial or even right now.