Are You Scared? (Oni)

The dark fog promptly ceased as you slowly opened your eyes. You quickly scanned your surroundings to see the infamous Yamaoka Estate in the distance. You turned around a noticed a generator in the distance. You swiftly crossed a nearby red bridge towards the objective.

You swiftly ran towards a nearby generator and began working. Although the moment you touched the generator, a wave of exhaustion washed over you. A silently cursed as you knew the killer now had Fear Monger.

You quietly continued to work on the generator despite feeling fatigued. A released a weary sigh a you successfully completed a skill check. You were trying to peacefully work on a generator, but you could hear the terror radius. You were unsure who the exact killer was and you could probably guess, but you were too invested in fixing the generator although little did you release that the terror radius suddenly went away.

As you slowly connected the wires on the generator, you felt that something was off. You heard the thunderous footsteps of the killer  quickly closing in. You stopped working on the generator and bolted into a run. You whipped your head behind you to see the infamous Oni on your tail. Your eyes widened with fear. Where the heck did he come from?!

"Oh crap!" You shouted as you bolted away from the generator.

You swiftly vaulted a nearby window and ran towards a nearby pallet. You frantically watched your surroundings, but quickly threw down the pallet as the beastly killer approached. Unfortunately he backed away from the pile of wood before it stun him. Crap.

Your body swiftly carried you towards another area. You could see the tall lights of a nearby generator where you were heading. Hopefully no one was working on that particular generator.

Luckily, no one was working on the generator nearby. You jumped through a window, but felt something sharp slam into your back. A cry of pain exited your throat as you passed through the window. You instinctively ran towards another pallet, but the Oni was close behind.

You threw down the pallet and successfully stunned your attacker. Thank goodness and on a lighter not you were no longer exhausted and a generator was completed. You could now use Dead Hard without a problem.

Unfortunately the situation was now tricky. You would have to find another place to loop, but you had used the pallets in the are you were currently in. Should you stay here or could you head to a different area nearby?

It was unlikely you would be able to make it to another area with pallet. You were most likely going to go down anyways. Might as well buy your teammates more time.

You vaulted a window again as the beastly killer continued the chase. You continued the same loop only for a little bit longer, but as expected you knew you could not last forever.

You bolted toward the vault, but you immediately stopped. The Entity has swiftly blocked the window with tall dark spikes. A wave of immediate fear washed over you. What the heck were you supposed to do now?

A growl was heard from behind. You whipped your head behind you and saw the beastly killer about to swing his deadly blade. You immediately used Dead Hard without having a second thought. This would only worsen your situation however. Now you trapped in a corner. Your luck had finally run out.

"You've got to be kidding me." You whispered, as the beastly Oni approached you.

You balled your hands into a fists and back yourself further into the the corner. You immediately scanned for a way out, but the beastly Oni was far too large and had closed your only options to escape. This was going to be bad.

He held his blade steadily as he closely observed you. Before you could realize, he swung the blade but paused before it could reach your neck. Your (E/C) eyes widened with fear. You knew he could not decapitate you as the Entity would not allow it, but the thought was still scary enough. This was probably how he eliminated his enemies before the Entity brought him here.