With Little Humanity Left (Trapper)

A sigh left your lips as a scream from one of your fellow survivors interrupted your focus. The scream almost costed you to miss a vital skill check. Normally you would never have this issue, but this trial was alrighty very anxiety inducing. You and your team were up against the Trapper in Backwater Swamp.

It is always difficult to see traps in these particular places, especially in tall grassy patches. Anytime you faced a Trapper on this map, you just wanted to scream in frustration. You would have to spend an unreasonable amount of time to avoid the tall grass patches in case there was a very well hidden bear trap waiting snap its rusty jaws around your leg. The dark fog was thicker this trial as well which really did not help you or your teammates.

This trial was already going very poorly on top of everything else. Ace was currently struggling on his second hook. Yun Jin was on death hook while both you and Dwight were on your first hook. On top of that, only two generators had been completed. There were still three more to go, but the killer was keeping good pressure. This stupid trial would probably not end up well for any of you.

Another scream caught your attention. Your eyes glanced over to a direction of the sound. That sounded like Yun-Jin. You quickly realized she caught on a trap. This was not good at all. If she could not get out, she would be out of trial and leaving the team with one less player. You were too far away to go get her and you had no clue were Dwight or Ace were. Sorry Yun-Jin.

You continued to peacefully work on generator on the ship. You watched as Yun-Jin was attacked by the killer and as Dwight got Ace off the hook in the distance. Another sigh escaped your lips. As of late, the killers have been more aggressive in terms of getting everyone killed or sacrificed. You were not sure if had something to do with the Entity being more demanding of sacrifices or if the killers were getting competitive each other. You could probably ask Ghostface about it after the trial. Out of all the killers, he was definitely the easiest to talk to and the one most willing to talk to survivors.

Before you knew it, the generator popped with life along with the absurdly loud horn of the boat. You started to run away from the finished generator just as Yun-Jin's lifeless body was being lifted into the sky. You immediately noticed an ominous figure speed walking towards the boat from where Yun-Jin previously was. The Trapper was definitely coming over here.

Your body gravitated toward a nearby row of lockers. You instantly hid in the closet locker as your heard the terror radius grow closer and louder by the second. For right now, you could only hope Dwight and Ace were each on a gen.

As you waited for the terror radius to go away, your mind began to wander back to old memories. Specifically your first trial. Trapper was actually the first killer you had ever faced.

You remembered how you were hiking with your best friend and the both of you were surrounded by a dark fog. After calling out for them, you found yourself in a completely different forest then the one before and you not only afraid, but greatly confused.

That first trial was rough one since you had zero idea what was going on or where you were. You remembered wandering around for a bit of time before hearing screams. The screams greatly frightened you and you ran for a while until you ran into Trapper. You could still remember the feeling of horror when encounter the terrifying killer and the blood curtailing scream you released after seeing Meg hanging on a hook. At the time, it was definitely the most horrifying thing you had witnessed. That had changed after the thousands of the trials you were put through. Many of those trials were far worse than your first one.

Once the terror radius went away, you slowly exited the old locker. You calmly made your way off the boat as you cautiously observed the ground by your feet. A moving figure caught your eye which resulted in you hiding near pallet.