A Light in the Fog (Lisa Garland)

A/N: Thank you to @Darkslayer34 for the request! I'm so so so sorry for how long this took! I'm also sorry for the abrupt ending, but I am going to do multiple parts. Anyways I hope you enjoy! :)

~•~

The dark fog dispelled around to reveal a familiar scenery. One of Temple of Purgation. With the large old building in the center of area. The dark trees of the Red Forest surrounding the place. The cold drops of rain plummeting down from the dark skies above. The howls of the wind. It was a place of ancient worship, but now a battleground of deadly hide and seek.

You cautiously step down into the bottom level of the old temple. The air is cold and eerie. It sends shivers down your spine as you approach the generator. You begin to meticulously work on the lifeless machine. The rumbles of the generator coming to life, the dripping sound of water, and your breathing is all you can hear.

This place would be a fun place to hangout in, but this area is practically a death trap when the killer shows up. This temple doesn't have very many pallets, but most are unsafe pallets.

You never really felt safe down in this bottom part of the temple. Not only were chases difficult down here, but hiding as well. It did not help the fact that the stealth killers such as GhostFace and the Shape would come down and scare the living daylight out of you.

The clicking of heels catches your attention. You almost miss a skill check from your attention wavering. Not many survivors wear high heels, but there is one in particular that always does.

You glance up from the generator to see a familiar face. You see the white nurse dress with the red cardigan, the red heels, and the blonde locks. Lisa Garland has arrived and always seems to make quite the entrance with her shoes alone.

"Oh hey! Long time no see." You smile to Lisa.

She gives you a curt nod, "I suppose it has been some time since we had a trial together."

The two of you quietly work on the generator. Lisa hardly interacts with you and most of the other survivors. There are few she is comfortable with such as James. Although she seems really nice.

"How have you been?" You ask.

"Alright I suppose." She responds with a slight smile.

"That's good to hear. How have your trials been?"

"Alright. Escape here, sacrificed there, moried the next one. The usual."

"That sounds about right." You chuckle.

You immediately stop once you hear the sound of ominous breathing. You look to your right to see the eerie white mask of Micheal Myers looking straight at the two of you while peeking from behind a wall. Of course it had to be him!

"AH!" You yelp from fear.

You jump off the generator and bolt out of the room. Lisa does not run, but she wears a confused and concerned expression. She then quickly realizes what is wrong and runs behind you.

"Of course it had to be Myers of all the killers!" You whine.

Stealth killers are not enjoyable to go against in these trials. You have to always keep an eye on your surroundings while repairing a generator which is always stressful. Hitting your skill checks while having to try and make sure the killer isn't stalking you is not exactly ideal.

"Do you think he got enough stalk off of us?!" She hastily asks.

"He probably did. There is no way he didn't!" You sigh, continuing to run. "Who knows for how long he had been watching us."