Tutoring

Tanjiro's POV :

The biology class finally ended. I turned to ask Inosuke about Zenitsu but the blue hair guy ran outside before I could say anything. Anyway I'll just ask him later, it's fine.

•         •        •       5:00 pm

The day is finally over...  I had sports today but I couldn't ask Zenitsu since I don't know if Inosuke agrees so we'll just work without him.
I got to the library waiting for Inosuke to join me. But at 5:10pm he still wasn't here yet.
Ugh maybe he doesn't want to come... After all he never agreed, he just said "whatever".. I should go home. So I got up and walked to the exit before hear the door open. I glanced with the hope that was Inosuke. And it was him. I smiled and quickly walked in his way.

-"I thought you wouldn't come !
- Well I'm here, can we just start already ?? I want to go home !"
He always sounds so rude but I'm sure it's not intentionally. I sat down around a round table and looked at Inosuke who did the same. I took all my school stuffs and waited for Inosuke to do the same again but..?
-"Why are you looking at me Kamaboko ???
- My name's Kamado... And why aren't you taking your papers and pencils ?
- My what ?? I don't have that.
- Heh ? But how do you take notes in classes ?...Oh wait sorry, that's why we're here actually."
He looked away with his usual angry look on his face. I felt kinda embarrassed, he must think  I'm making fun of him ugh...
-"Sorry sorry !! Let's start the lessons ok ?" I said, my hands folded.

That's how we start, first I introduced the hiragana to him of course, and I asked him to try memorize them for tomorrow. I know he won't know all of them that quick but I hope he'll learn at least 5... Anyway he did write some sentences I told him but his writing was so bad I couldn't reread it... I'm sure he'll get better I'm not losing hope !

-"Eheh look at that !!!!" he brandished in my way a paper.
I took it and it was a drawing of him with a crown on his head, breathing fire on the top of a mountain.
-"That's really pretty Inosuke, but I asked you to write some words ! It's not the time to draw !
- Ugh but writing is boring I don't care about it..." he slumped, his head in his hands.
I stayed quiet a bit because I didn't know what to answer to that. But a question was in my mind since I knew he couldn't write so I just asked :
-"How were you doing before ?
- Doing what ??
- How have you passed school's grades without writing anything ?
- Uh ? What are you talking about ? That's the first time I come to school.
- W..What ?! Where were you before ?? School is compulsory !
- I was on my mountain and it was cool."

Again I didn't know how to answer so I just stopped the conversation by giving him the word "mountain" to write. But my mind was full of questions... Like what does he mean by "on my mountain" ?? Does he have parents ? How did he get here ? Maybe he's just lying and I'm dumb... But if it wasn't true he would have known how to write... Anyway I'm sure we'll know each other better as the days passed !

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘
• 576 words !
Hope u enjoy it !!