Love

Inosuke's POV :

It was raining outside but I didn't mind, it felt great on my face, getting it colder. I was walking to the forest when I saw Kentetsu looking and walking towards me. I ignored him but he still talked to me ugh :
-"Hey Inosuke ! Aren't you grounded with Tanjiro ? Where is he ?
- Uh why do you want to know ?
- I have to talk with him.
- Oh for real ? Well he told me he doesn't want to talk with you anymore so you shouldn't try to speak to him.
- What ?? I was just texting him before I saw you, it doesn't seem like he didn't want to talk with me...
- Whatever."

Ughhhhh what a pain, talking with him is sooooo annoying... why can't he just leave already ??? He was so boring I choosed to just leave but he stopped me :
-"Hey can I join you maybe ? I need to take a walk too, and I see you don't have an umbrella, I do have one in my locker if you want ?
- What the heck even is that ?
- You... don't know what it is ? It's just an object to protect from the rain.
- I like rain. Now let me go.
- Uh wow ok."

He frowned a bit, what's this guy's problem ???? I wish I could fight him but the previous time, he was crying and snorting on the ground asking for mercy..... So let's just continue walking and ignoring him. I was moving away from him but he stopped me again :
-"Hum Inosuke... I wanted to say that I'm sorry.
- Huh ? 'Bout what ?
- I didn't want to inlay in your school supports with Tanjiro. I saw it was bothering you that I was here, so don't worry I won't come again.
- Ok great."
Finally he became a little bit smart. I don't know why but the fact he did apologize for that pleased me. So I remembered all those questions I have in my head and since I don't have anyone for answering to it, I told myself it could be smart to ask Zenjutsu :

-"Hey do you have butterflies in your belly ?
- What no ! Except when I see Nezuko eheh.
- Who the hell is that ?
- IT'S TANJIRO'S LITTLE SISTER !!! You should talk better !!!
- Shut up !! How could I know ?? Anyway do they ever attack you ?
- Hummm no..... But you know it's just an expression and you don't really have butterflies in your stomach ?
- What's an expression ????
- Ugh how to explain that... It's a way to express something but with an image that isn't the reality but looks like it. You get it ?
- Of course !!!!! So the butterflies when I see Bantoro don't really attack me ??
- No it's just the feeling of... wait you got butterflies when you see Tanjiro ?!
- Yeah !! Really strong ones they're so annoying !!! Can you take them off of my belly ????
- Oh wow no I can't. No one can because that's a special feeling Inosuke, you're in love with Tanjiro !
- Who is Rove and what is he doing with Tonmoro ?????
- What ?!! You don't know what is love ?? How are you so ignorant oh my God....
- Just tell me already !!!!
- When you're in love with someone it means you always want to be with this person and they make you happy and warm.
- AHAH !! I am not in love with him !! I don't want to always be with him, I just let him alone right now because of his weird kissss !!!!
- WAIT WHAT he kissed you ?!
- Yeah !!! On my mouth !!! It was weird and he made my chest fluttering again !! I hate this so I left !!
- ........"

AHAHAH I made him speechless by my big brain !! Now that I know that I can't remove those things in my stomach, I don't need him anymore.
-"Inosuke wait you don't get it...
- Huh ???!!! Of course I do, don't underestimate me !!!!
- People kissing other people on the mouth means they love them sooo..... you get it ?"

What is he talking about with his love thing ???!?!? It's weird but the butterflies came back when he said that word. I'm so down with those I want to leave !!! I don't get anything he's saying !!
-"Tanjiro is in love with you too !! Kissing is the thing people do when they're in love !
- I don't know what you're talking about, you weirdo.
- HUH STOP INSULTING ME !! I'm trying to explain you something but I guess you don't want to understand so just go ask him on a date already."
He rolled his eyes and finally left. I hated this conversation my chest was hurting all along, it sucks. I'll never talk with him again.

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘
• 769 words !
lmaoo poor zenitsu he has to explain everything to inosuke,, he's really patient