I'll Teach You !

Tanjiro's POV :

It's finally the end of the week ! I felt like it passed more quickly than usual, maybe because of Inosuke's school support. Moreover it's 5:15pm and he's still not here. I don't think he could get lost by now so I just assumed he wouldn't come. I left the building and started to walk to go to my room before someone grabbed my wrist with a strong take. I let a little scream escaped as the person dragged me in the school's forest.

-"W..Wait stop !! Let me go !!!" I yelled.
-"Shhh.."
The person who was none other than Inosuke put his finger on my mouth. My eyes widened and I felt my cheeks getting hot as his face got really close to mine.
-"Shut the fxck up !! Have you never been in a forest before ???"
He was whispering but still loudly so I felt bad for being dumb.
-"I..I'm sorry, I've been in forests before but I'm not an expert...
- Well, I'll teach you !!"
He grinned as he finally moved away his face from mine. He moved his hand to tell me to follow him, which I did. We sank more and more in the forest to finally reach a cave surrounded by a waterfall. We were hiding in busses but we had a great look on it.

-"Ok now don't make any noises, understand ?"
I nodded, my mouth firmly closed, as an answer.
-"AHAHAH I love being your chief !!"
I frowned and he just got a big proud smile on his face. He then pushed the busses a bit to reveal a fox family drinking the river's water. They were so pretty..
-"Wow... It's the first time I see foxes in real life.
- It's because you're way too loud idiot !!
- Ahah yeah you must be right.
- Of course I am !!"

The foxes ran away after his words.
-"Hey you too you were too loud ahahah !"
I looked at him, laughing but I stopped as I saw his serious look.
-"...Inosuke ?
- Run."
I looked at him not understanding what was going on.
-"ARE YOU FXCKING DUMB ??? RUN !!!"
He grabbed my wrist again and run as fast as he could, I think at least. It was hard to follow with all the trees standing in front of us and all the rocks, it was easy to slip and fall. But Inosuke made it feel like it was so easy... Anyway I still don't know why we're running but we're running. I tried to smell something but there were only the smells of the trees, weed and flowers. Inosuke suddenly turned and got slower to finally stop.
-"Why.. huh.. Why were we running ?" I said, breathless.
-"Uh ?!! You're really not an expert obviously.... There were a big stag charging on us !!
- That's why we're running ?? I don't think it would have hurt us that much...
- Yes it would ! Look at that !!"

He turned around and took off his shirt to show me his back. He got a big scar on his shoulder blade.
-"A stag did that to me ahah, it literally skewered me !
- For real ?? Did it hurt ??
- Pf ! Not a bit, it's nothing for me, the Great Inosuke !!!"
I laughed a bit before falling on the weed, looking at the clouds. Inosuke did the same and we started to search some funny shapes in the clouds. I don't know why but when I'm with him, life seems so much easier, and I really enjoy the time we spend together.

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘
• 584 words !
Just wanted them to go in Inosuke's more familiar place bc they always at school,, anyway i feel like i made some repetitions sometimes but i hope it's still ok! tell me if u feel like i should improve some things abt my writing !! i'll try my best!! Bye see y'a next chapter !!<3