Date

Tanjiro's POV :

-"You don't want to go on a date with me ?"
He was looking at me with concerned eyes. He really is pretty.
-"Yes, I want but...
- Then do it !! Now !!
- Right now ?? Inosuke, it's raining and we're grounded...
- HUH !!!?? Ukuzi can go to hell, who cares about his stupid art class ???!! Let's just do what we want !!
- ..Ok you're right !"
I thought a bit before answer that with a smile. I don't think they'll notice we're not in our room since they didn't even notice Inosuke doesn't have one. And I would really enjoy going on a date with Inosuke. I didn't have any idea where we should go so I asked him and he said he wanted to go in the forest.. which we were already in..... So I just suggested to go in a coffee shop and he answered "whatever".

I know a cute coffee shop which looks very warmhearted so I decided to bring him here. It was almost 12:30am so the coffee was full. I felt his hand grabbing my haori as he got closer to me. I smelled he was uncomfortable, almost afraid so I choosed a table out of sight.
-"Let's sit here, you agree ?"
He nodded with his worried cute face. I smiled at him to reassure.

He sat down and yelled at me :
-"I WANT FOOD !! BUY ME SOME !!
- Ahah ok sure ! What do you want ? Now that you know how to read you can try to choose by yourself with the menu !
- Yeah that's what I was going to do, dumbass !!"
I laughed gently and started choosing my meal too. There were a lot of great things like salad or an assortment of vegetables for example. I choosed a french dish named "Bœuf bourguignon" and asked Inosuke if he had found what he wanted :
-"Yes I know !! I want tempuras !!!!
- They're not selling that here, sorry Inosuke... Plus, you ate that yesterday, you have to vary your diet !
- Then I don't want anything !!
- What ? You have to eat something Inosuke ! Do you want me to choose for you ?
- .....Yeah."
He threw the menu on my face, crossed his arms and pouted. I scratched my forehead and started looking for a dish for him. I finally found something that's healthy and that he must like ! Pea with some chicken wings, even the children like that ! I called the waiter and he took our orders.

While we're waiting, Inosuke told me about some fights he had in his mountains. To be honest, I wasn't really listening... I was lost in my thoughts, looking at Inosuke when I heard him shouting at the waiter :
-"WHAT'S THAT ???! IT'S ALL GREEN WHY ARE YOU GIVING ME THIS ??
- S...Sir, I believe this is what you ordered..."
Oh my God, poor guy he's just doing his job !! Inosuke was ready to strike back but I stopped him right away :
-"Yes that's right ! Sorry I ordered for him so he didn't know that it was his dish. Thank you very much !
- Oh, no problem I understand. Enjoy your meal !
- Thanks !"
I smiled to the waiter as he got back to his job. I frowned at Inosuke who was looking at his dish with a disgust face.
-"Inosuke you can't do that ! It was really mean and stop screaming at people like that !
- What the hell is that.
- Inosuke !!! Are you listening to me ??
- Yes I am !!
- Well ? I'm waiting for you to apologize !
- ..................Sorry.
- It's fine just don't do it again please. Ok, now let's eat, right ?"

I finished my meal and started looking for my dessert while waiting for Inosuke. He pushed his plate, half full, away from him.
-"I'm done !!!
- Uh no you're not... Why aren't you eating your pea ?
- Eww !! It's awful I don't like it !!!
- Did you even taste it ??
- No because I already know by its color I'm gonna throw up !!
- Ugh can you stop acting so childish Inosuke ? It's supposed to be a cool and nice date but I feel like I'm your mother. I'm really not having fun right now."
He widened his eyes and stayed still a few seconds before pouting while taking his fork back. He ate really slowly his pea, making round in his plate with his fork to not eat them but he did finish his dish. I gave him his menu back and told him :
-"Ok you can choose whatever you want for the dessert, Inosuke !
- Yahoo !!"
It looked like he had stars in his eyes while he was choosing what he'll take. I smiled at this thought before calling the waiter.

We finished eating what we ordered and I went pay for all we ate. I said to Inosuke we should go back to my room 'cause I didn't want to skip our punishment since we're grounded because we skipped a class.... Inosuke didn't say anything during the path, I told myself it was surely because he didn't want to get back to work.

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘
• 832 words !
ok lmaoo i just love so much childish inosuke like he so cute fr but poor tan he has to endure that ,, he'll be fine i mean how could he not stand such a pretty face (*'ω*)
hope everything makes sense.. i've already said it but english isn't my native language so it's sometimes hard to describe things:(