Blush

Tanjiro's POV :

We were arriving in front of the school's entrance. Inosuke grabbed my shirt's sleeve. I looked at him, he seemed worried. Probably because it's the first time we'll see Mr. Uzui since we've been grounded. So I took off his hand of my shirt to hold it. I smiled and his cheeks got pink. We walked in the building together, not leaving our hands.

Mr. Uzui didn't say anything to us, except at the end of his class, he gave us back our works with a grade. I got 90/100 and Inosuke.... he got 23/100... Even if I read his works and told him to change his answers I see he didn't listen to me. I knew he was going to shout out at Mr. Uzui but I glared to him before he did. So instead he just looked away in annoyance.

• • • 4:57pm

I was going to enter in the school's library when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me under the stairs, out of sight. Of course, it was Inosuke, he has an habit with kidnapping me.... Anyway I couldn't even take my breath back that he kissed me ?? I didn't expect that-
-"I missed you." he whispered.
Aww he's cute. My heart melted and I kissed him again as an answer. He broke it to ask :
-"Can we just go home ? I don't think I need school support today. I just want to be alone with you.
- Y..Yeah same." I blushed.

So we got back to my room. I made some tea for myself only, because I know Inosuke doesn't like it much. I sat next to Inosuke on the couch and started reading my book. He tilted his head towards me as if he tried to read too, then he let his head rested on my chest. My cheeks heated up at that contact.
-"Wow Gonpachiro your heart beats so fast ! You must have a good cardio eheh !"

As I didn't answer, he turned his head to face me. I felt like I would have an heart attack so I got up suddenly :
-"HEY why don't we listen to music ? 'Could be fun right ?
- Yeah, why not."
I turned on the TV and put a playlist on. I grabbed Inosuke's hand to make him get up and dance with me. He was pretty good actually. We were laughing and having fun when the music changed to a sort of slow. It was dark outside and my room's light are really smooth so the atmosphere featured perfectly. I didn't dare get close to him so he did by putting his arms around my neck and bonding his body to mine. I looked at the ground to hide my embarrassment as I put my hand around his waist. He kissed my cheek to make me straighten my head.
-"You can look at me you know, I'm blushing too." he smiled.

I gave him back a smile too and put my head on his shoulder. The music stopped and a more energetic one came. We danced together trivial dances like I made him turn on himself while holding my hand, or he caught me before I fall at the end, his arm holding my waist. Our faces were so close we couldn't resist and kissed. I stood up while he put his hands on my cheeks. I grabbed his arm to tell him to slow down, 'cause I clearly was going to explode. Few minutes passed before we both broke the kiss, a jazzy music playing. He was looking at me in the eyes, a pink ton of his nose and cheeks.

-"I love you, Tanjiro."

All the emotions were passing in my whole burning body. I could scent even my ears were red and hot but everything in my brain were mixed I couldn't react. Did he say my name ? Did he just wait no what is going on. Just answer him already !!!
- I... I love you too Inosuke !! More than anyone !" I was so disturbed I almost yelled at him.
He laughed softly. I've never heard him laughing like that, it made me loving him more.
-"I love you so much." I finally said more calm.
He smiled in true happiness and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back.

The rest of the night was just us, glued to each other, cuddling and enjoying every moment we spent together. I'm happy, I can keep my promise and stay with him forever now.

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘
• 750 words !
here the end 🥺 hope u liked it 💖💖 i feel like the end is a bit rushed but i didn't know how to end it so idk here it is maybe i'll change that someday,,
i love them with my whole heart🐗🎴💗
thank you for reading and thank you very much for the comments 💖 it really means a lot to me and i enjoy sm reading them💖💖 i thought this story wouldn't even have 10 readers so i'm really happy this pleased so much people !! anyway thanks !!!!💖🥺