Problems

‼️TW : minor blood, minor injuries, blows, swearwords

Tanjiro's POV :

I arrived in the boy's changing room for the gym class. Zenitsu came find me and we started chatting as usual.
-"Hey, I wanted to ask you something that could be fun !
- Go ahead !
- I do some class supports with Inosuke, I don't think you need it but we could do our homeworks together, if you want to ?
- Sure !! But who's Inosuke ?
- It's the new guy in my class, he's really cool don't worry about him ! Anyway, it's at 5:00pm in the library.
- Ok no problem !"
I smiled at him.. before remembered I didn't ask Inosuke if he was ok with that. Ughh... there's no reason he won't, right ? Mr. Tomioka called us so I couldn't think more about it.

• • •

-"See you later Tanjiro !"
Zenitsu smiled at me and I left the gym with the others students. After that much run, I can't wait to eat my meal ! I'm wondering where Inosuke is.. I would like to eat with him, I've never seen him talking to other people than me so I'm pretty sure he's always alone at lunch. I was going to our class when I heard people raising their voices.

-"I'm sure I can beat you at anytime !! Even right now, asshole !!
- Ahahah are you challenging me right now ? You wouldn't hold on for a second, you piece of shit.
- REPEAT THAT WE'LL SEE WHO'S THE STRONGEST HERE!!!"
What is going on ??? They look so furious, they might fight !! I have to stop that. So I ran to the place where the voices were for seeing Inosuke surrounded by three older guys !?
-"Inosuke ?! What is going on ??
- M..Monjiro ? You're not supposed to be here, just leave !
- Are you in troubles ? Who are those guys ?
- Why do you care so much ? Is that pretty boy your boyfriend ? AHAHAHHAHAAH"
The two other laughed after the taller's "joke". I felt my cheeks blushed before asking :
-"And you, who are you ?!
- I'm Sanemi Shinazugawa. And I'm clearly stronger than both of you reunited so you should leave now that you still can.
- I won't leave without Inosuke."

I looked at my friend who looked surprised and angry at the same time. But he didn't seem angry because of the three guys, it was more like he was angry at me..? I was confused so I just waited for something to happen. That's when Inosuke broke the silence :
-"Hey white guy ! Meet me at the school gym entrance at 5:00pm !"
Sanemi looked at Inosuke and walked in his way. He punched him with a violent fist in the face.
-"INOSUKE !!
- For you it's Mr. Shinazugawa. Don't fxcking forget it brat."
He and his boys left and I ran at Inosuke who was coughing a bit of blood.
-"Inosuke are you ok ??!
- Of course I.. cough cough... am..! Ugh... Why are you here ??
- I was.. looking for you...
- Well you shouldn't have. I would have beat his ass."
He wiped the blood of his mouth before he got up, leaving me alone. I looked at the ground.
-"Then why didn't you ?
- What ?!" he turned his face towards me, frowning.
-"WHY DIDN'T YOU BEAT HIS ASS ??
- ...Shut the fxck up."
He left. And I was just here, my eyes widened because of his stupid answer. Great. I guess I'm gonna eat alone.

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘
• 560 words !
sorry if that's cringe lmao,, also i know sanemi is supposed to be a teacher but i didn't know who could fit that kind of role, i thought of genya but he's such a cinnamonroll i couldn't write him doing that- so i just thought sanemi would be the best, plus inosuke and him actually fight in kny gakuen lmao (like in the cover ahah)
anyway thx for reading !!!