Enough space

Tanjiro's POV :

I woke up suddenly because of a big sound coming from the kitchen. I jumped out of my bed and ran to see what was going on. I came in the kitchen to find Inosuke wearing an apron and holding a stove in his right hand. I looked at his face that seemed worried and then noticed a broken bowl on the floor. We both looked at each other for a minute, not moving at all.

-"S..Senjuro !! You're up !!
- What happened here ?
- Hum... Nothing.
- Inosuke ! You could at least apologize !
- Ugh it's just a bowl, I didn't think you'd be mad.
- I'm not mad but you have to be more polite and respectful with people !
- ....Sorry.
- It's ok."
I softly smiled to him and gathered the bowl's pieces. I put them into the trashcan before feeling hands on my back which were pushing me out of the kitchen.
-"Why are you pushing me away ??
- Not your business get out !!
- But..
- Go back to sleep your face looks ugly !!!"
I didn't expect that comment so I couldn't answer anything and just stayed on the threshold of the kitchen, speechless. He looked at me with angry eyes as if he didn't want me to watch him so I left to get back to the couch. I decided to text Nezuko to know if she was fine since we didn't see each other for a while. She answered right away she was okay, I smiled of relief at her text.

Around 10 minutes later, Inosuke yelled to me :
-"Ok you can come now !!"
I went back to the kitchen and saw he had set the table and made some pancakes. I mean... I think those were pancakes but they looked a little bit strange... It's not even burnt it's uh.... I smiled at him anyway and said :
-"That looks awesome Inosuke !! Thank you so much !
- Ahah I know !! And it's nothing, I surely can do that for my underling number one !"
His usual proud face was shown again as he put his fists on his hips. I sat down but felt my back seriously hurting. I let escape a "ouch" that Inosuke noticed right away :
-" 'You okay, Tentaro ?
- Yeah.. It's just my back hurting because of the couch. I can't sleep well on it so I got a back pain but nothing serious.
- What !?? Of course it's serious ! The next nights you'll sleep in the bed !
- And you ? I don't want you to get that too !
- Huh ?!! I'll be in the bed too ! There's enough space for two !
- W..What !? I can't sleep with you !
- Why not ??"
I could feel that my cheeks were totally red like worst than a tomato. I know it doesn't mean anything but I don't know... It's weird since I'm in love with him.. He doesn't know that but still...

-"Wow Kanjoro your back pain got worst, you're all red now !! Let me take some cold water..
- Wait no, I'm fine don't worry !
- I wasn't worried !!
- Uh yeah anyway, I guess you're right and it's better if we sleep together in the bed."
I could see his eyes widened and a pink tone on his cheeks. He then shouted :
-"Don't say it like that it's weird !!
- Oh sorry !"
Some of his reactions makes me think he likes me too... And maybe the thing in his chest he told me about was the feeling of love ? I don't know.. And I shouldn't make myself false hopes. I'll text Zenitsu to get his opinion on it.

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘
• 589 words !
inosuke's so cute fr i love him too much