___ Panic

Tanjiro's POV :

I stood up and started running out of the kitchen but Inosuke stopped me by grabbing my wrist.
-"Can't we just skip at least 'til noon..? My wounds still hurt..."
I thought a bit before answer to him :
-"Yeah sure. By the way, I forgot to put the bandages on it, wait !
- Ugh you don't have to, you know.
- I know !" I smiled at his annoyed face.
I then went take the bandages and medicines I prepared the day before and came back with it. I stood up behind Inosuke to cover his injuries with the stupe. I don't know why but I didn't want this moment to end...
-"Ok I'm done !
- Ughh finally !!"

He suddenly got up and then stopped.
-"Actually give me your weird coat !!
- You mean my haori ?
- Yeah whatever !!"
I gave it to him and he put it on. He seemed so small in it however we're the same height, that made me laugh a bit.
-"Why're you laughing ?? You're making fun of me ?! I'm not cold at all !!
- No no ! I'm not laughing at you ! You just look cute in it !" I smiled.
He left after my words to go sit on my bed. I sat next to him. He didn't seem really happy by my compliment.

-"Inosuke ? Did I say something wrong ?
- You're doing it again.
- Uh ?
- That thing !!! In my chest !! Stop it now !!!
- I.. I don't know what you're talking about Inosuke, I'm sorry !
- I think I should leave.
- What ? Why ??"
He didn't even look at me and just left as he said. So I just stayed here, confused. I let escape a long sigh as I stretched out in my bed. All of this was so weird I don't get anything. Like that thing Inosuke's talking about ? And why I always blush so hard with him ?? I didn't feel like going to class so I stayed in my bed, until noon like we planned with Inosuke. I took the opportunity to ask Zenitsu to eat lunch with me and he agreed. Around 11:50am, I got my school uniform on and left my room for the school's garden where we usually eat with Zenitsu.

I saw my blond friend saying me hello with his hand and join me.
-"Hey Tanjiro ! How are you ?
- I'm okay and you ?
- Fine thanks ! Let's find a great table to eat on !"
We found one underneath a big tree, it was great to feel the wind in my hair.
-"Uhm Zenitsu... Actually I wanted to talk to you about something...
- Ah ! You're finally gonna apologize about yesterday ?? Thanks for not responding to my texts by the way !
- Oh my God I'm sorry ! I fell asleep so I saw them but didn't answer and excuse me for leaving you alone ! That's actually what I was going to tell you...
- No problem, I was kidding. Go ahead !
- Ok well, you know, my friend Inosuke ? Well he told me about me doing something to his chest ? I didn't really get it but he seemed so annoyed by it, I don't know what to say to him ! Do you know what it could be ?
- Uh no that's weird, did he say something else about it ?
- I don't remember... but the weirdest is how I blush around him like my cheeks won't stop getting red I don't get it !
- Ahah wait, can you describe your friend quickly ?
- Well ok.. He has a pretty face with soft hair. He's always angry and loud but actually I don't mind. He took me in the forest to show me cool animals and we watched the clouds together. I enjoy a lot when I help him for school, that hour of the day is always the funniest... Also he looks so cute wearing my haori !
- Tanjiro man.... Are you blind ? You're obviously in love with your "friend".
- In WHAT ?! Ahah no I'm not. I can't be, I'm straight ! Proof : I dated Kanao last year for almost 10 months !
- Ok well it's simple, you're bi."
I was speechless. Zenitsu started laughing because of my face. But I was shocked because he was totally right ??

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘
• 690 words !
I think I'll post more often like everyday maybe, because I already wrote a lot of chapters lmao,, (this is chapter 8 and I wrote at least 20....) Also I hope it's not hard to remember what happened before, i didn't think of write a lil summary before the new chapter to start so i hope it's ok, tell me if it's not pls,,