1

(Edited)

-Camilos POV-

I walked through the streets of Encanto.

"Good morning Camilo!" Mrs Gomez smiled.

"Good morning!" I waved.

I was just performing my usual duties to the village, helping out with children and stuff.

I noticed my friends, Emerson and Andres nearby, they seemed to be discussing about something.

"Yo! Camilo!" Emerson greeted while Andres just waved before going back to his book.

"Hey Emerson!" I walked up to them.

"What are y'all doing?" I asked.

Andres pointed towards a shop.

"Emerson was just talking about pretty boy over there."

I looked at where he pointed at and saw a young boy with h/c hair and e/c eyes sitting in front of a table with a register and packaged desserts on the table.

"Pretty boy?"

Andres looked up with a 'you don't know?' Kind of look.

"Mr Pretty boy over there is a cashier at Fernandez Desserts, although he works behind the register, he has almost no friends other than Mirabel. One time, I tried talking to him and he just shut me off, he said 'if you have nothing to buy then please leave, I have business to do.' And went back to drawing in his little book." Andres rolled his eyes

"Really? I have never seen him before." I replied.

"That's because you're busy with your duties to our village, not like it's a bad thing!" Emerson stated, laughing nervously.

I stared at what they call 'Mr Pretty Boy.'

He's actually pretty, no wonder they call him that...

I watched him closely. A brunette girl approached her, she said something to him.

The next thing I knew, she ran away, tears in her eyes.

'Woah...'

I should try to befriend him.

I began walking up to the shop when I was pulled away by Emerson.

"Are you seriously going to talk to him? He won't even glance at you unless you buy something, I know it!" I shook his hand off. "Even if I can't, I'll at least try!"

I headed towards the table at looked down at the young lad. He seemed engrossed in drawing in his notebook.

"Excuse me?" I started.

"Do you need anything?" He looked up, he had a blank expression on his face.

"So you're a staff here?" I asked.

"Uh... yea? Why?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

I held out my hand. "I'm Camilo Madrigal, I heard you don't have any friends so I'm willing to be friends with you!"

He stared at me in confusion before slapping my hand away. "Don't bother and I know who you are. Everyone does. You don't have to introduce yourself again."

He went back to drawing on his book.

I frowned. 'How cold...'

He sighed softly.

"Look, if you don't want or need to buy anything  please leave." He deadpanned

"What's your name?"

"What?"

"What's your name?" I asked again.

'Why am I so desperate to befriend him...'

"Why do you want to know?" He questioned.

"If you tell me, then I'll leave!" I stated.

We stared at each other. I took some time to admire his face.

He had s/t skin, h/c hair, e/c eyes and random/feature along with soft/rough lips

The way his eyes had a slight shine to it due to the sun, his bottom lip that he would bite from time to time subconsciously, —

"Y/N."

I was snapped out of my stance.

"H-Huh?"

"It's Y/N, I thought you already knew I was the son of the shop owner." He responded.

I smiled. "Y/N Fernandez... got it! Thanks!" I exclaimed before running back to my friends.

-Y/N POV-
I went back to drawing in my book.

'Brown curls, green eyes, big rounded nose...'

Remembering his face when I told him to leave made me giggle.

'What a cutie... wait what?'