9

I sat at the dining table. It was 9am in the morning. "We're having dinner with the Madrigals tonight."

Right, Antonio's getting his gift tomorrow. My family was invited to help out with the preparations of the food.

After finishing breakfast, I headed to the front of the shop, I sat down and began flipping through the pages.

'Now that I realised it, I've been drawing Camilo way too much!' My face grew as I flipped through the pages.

Finally reaching a blank page, I brought out my pencil and began to sketch.

I noticed a presence in front of me and looked up.

A girl about the same height as Maria stood in front of me, she had dark skin, green eyes and wavy hair.

'Another confession?'

She didn't look so happy. "Can I help you?"

Before I knew it, I was pulled by my collar. "Listen here, stay away from Camilo, I know how you look at him with your little lovely dovey eyes. I love him and his sweet scent! Gosh I want to devour him! You better stay away from him, if you don't, I'll make sure something terrible happens to you and your sister." She smirked.

"I know how much you adore your sister, so you better stay away from him. Are we clear?" I nodded. 'How obsessive is she?'

She let go of my collar before walking away.

"That was weird."

I looked behind me and saw Maria standing there.

"She seems a little over obsessive." Maria stated.

"I agree." I let out a sigh.

First thing in the morning and what happens? I have to have dinner with the Madrigals and I'm threatened to stay away from Camilo. Is bad luck really on my side?!

Kinda short but I was rushing this, chapter 10 was originally supposed to be chapter 9 but I changed it after typing a little. -choisanitary_