23

I sprinted down the stairs, Maria and mamá on the ground level. The moment I made eye contact with them, I rushed towards them, tears welling up in my eyes. "Mamá!"

"Y/N! My baby!" Mamá ran over, engulfing me in a hug.

"I-I heard what happened! I'm sorry I wasn't t-there to help you." She sniffled, tears rolling down her eyes.

"No! It wasn't your fault! Please!" I cried. "I'm sorry, I disappointed you, didn't I?" I sobbed into her arms. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

"Y/N!" Maria sniffled as she attempted to wipe the tears that flowed from her eyes. "Don't blame yourself. There wasn't a choice!"

After a while of crying and apologies, we soon calmed down.

"Mrs Fernandez, can I speak to you about something?" Mr Felix asked.

The adults soon left to the dining hall.

"Y/N! I'm so glad you're safe! Do you know how worried Mamá and I were when we found out you were kicked out by papá?" Maria engulfed me into a hug, it was almost like she was the oldest.

I could hear snickering in the back and turned to see Dolores and Camilo giggling.

All of a sudden, Camilo turned into Maria and began to tease. "Oh~ my baby! Oh how I miss you mwa!"

I huffed. "Hey!"

"Hey~" Camilo laughed.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"So~ this is my cousin in law?"

I gasped as I heard her say.

"Yes, this is your cousin in law, Mirabel."

Heat rushed to my cheeks and I covered my face in embarrassment.

"Camilo!"

"Are you okay with this Mrs Fernandez, I get it will be hard to raise two children alone-"

I couldn't help but eavesdrop on mamá's conversation. 'What does she mean by raising two children on her ow-'

"Oh babe~" I could feel myself in a warm embrace.

"H-Huh?"

Maria and Mirabel laughed. "Ooh~ looks like the couple are getting-" "Shut up Maria! Don't you have a boyfriend?"

There was a red tint on her face and she fumed. "S-Shut up! I didn't give you p-permission to mention that!"

I gasped as I heard it. 'Maria's actually dating him?!'

"Well then babe-" "Don't call me babe."

I looked away with an obvious blush on my cheeks.

"Alrighty then darling, let's go to my room."

I could see the girls gossiping and laughing about that.

He led me to my room which shocked me. There were mirrors all around and 1 had an outline of a person.

"Your room is very..."

I could see the fear in Camilo's eyes.

"It's very... special. It fits your gift and you! Now you can admire yourself everyday." I smiled.

He chuckled softly before a frown appeared.

I stared in confusion. "Camilo? What's wrong?"

He sighed. "The reason why my room has mirrors all over... is because, sometimes, I..."

I could feel the pain and sadness in his voice, I didn't know what to do but to hug him.

He laid his head on my shoulder.

"It's okay Cami. You don't have to tell me. Tell me when you're ready." I reassured but he shook his head.

"N-No, I'm ready!"

He pulled away and took a deep breath in.

"The r-reason why I have all these mirrors around my room... is because sometimes I'm... I'm scared I might forget who I am." He stared at the ground. "I... I feel unsure of my identity..."

My eyes widened before I sighed. "Cami, don't worry. If you ever forget who you are, I will always remind you! You are Camilo Madrigal and you have brown, curly hair, hazel eyes, freckles across your nose and cheeks. You like to wear a yellow ruana above a white, long sleeved shirt and you like chameleons and even when you're a huge tease and playful person, you care for everyone around you and are gentle!"

He gasped. "How do you know so much about me?"

I shrugged. "We're always together... and I totally did not draw you in my notebook."

He giggled and tackled me to his bed, peppering me with kisses.

"H-Hey Cami! Stop that! It tickles."

"You... don't... know... how... much... I... love... you." He said in between kisses.

Then, I could feel his warm lips coming into contact with my (rough/soft) lips.

"Mmh!" I was surprised by the sudden kiss.

He pulled away softly and blushed at how I look.

Like in every wattpad story that's similar to this, my clothes were ruffled and messy, my face had a very clear blush on it and my hair was a total mess.

He smirked. "You look so cute!"

All of a sudden, we heard a creak.

We turned to the source of the sound to see Cami's window moving left and right.

"Casita! We're not going to have sex! Don't worry!"

"H-Huh?! Sex?!"

I actually finished this halfway around two months ago then I was thinking of a way to continue this so I just added a bit of angst or some shit.

Ig i'm back to updating.