7

A few days passed, Camilo and I had grown quite close. He would come visit the shop sometimes and when I wasn't working on some days, he would invite me to hang out with his friends. But I declined, I prefer to be alone.

Today was one of those days.

"Y/N! Come on, my friends really want to see you!" I rolled my eyes. "My answer will always be the same."

"Just this once!" He clasped my hands with his, looking down at me while making puppy eyes. "Please!"

I blushed, feeling my heart racing in my chest. 'What is this boy doing to me?!'

"Fine."

"Great!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me towards this grassy field with trees everywhere.

-Andres POV-
Camilo has been trying to get Mr Pretty boy to hang out with us. I was hoping to meet him. He seemed pretty interesting.

"Do you think Camilo might succeed in getting Y/N to hang out with us?" Emerson asked.

I shrugged. "Who knows."

"Hey guys!"

I turned towards the voice and saw Camilo dragging Y/N towards us. Y/N had a book in hand.

"W-Wait Camilo! Slow down!" He yelled.

His voice was pretty normal like all the other boys in town, I'm not surprised.

"Look who decided to join us!" Camilo smiled.

Y/N stood behind Camilo, not really feeling comfortable with us.

"Hello!" Emerson greeted.

"Hey." I waved.

"How about you guys introduce yourself." Camilo said.

"I'm Emerson! You're the kid that came by to my house that day, am I right?" Emerson questioned. Y/N nodded.

"I'm Andres, pleasure to meet you." I put out my hand for him to shake.

He hesitated before shaking my hand.

He mumbled something that we couldn't hear.

"Hmm? Do you have something to say?" Emerson tilted his head in confusion.

"H-Huh?! Oh nothing." Then he went back to being uncomfortable.

We all sat down under a tree.

It was pretty silent. I read my story book while Y/N just drew in his note book.

"I'm bored!!" Emerson whined.

We flinched at the loudness of his voice.

"Calm down Emerson!" I hit him playfully.

"Ow! Hey! You didn't have to hit me!" He rolled his eyes.

"Well that's what you get for being annoying!"

-Y/N POV-

I stared at the two bickering.

"What's going on?" I turned towards Camilo.

"They're just arguing like an old married couple but they know each other's boundaries and know best to not go pass it so there isn't really a problem." He leaned back onto the tree.

I stared at his form.

'How can someone be so beautiful...'

I began to draw him, hoping he wasn't watching. As I was drawing his curls, he leaned in. "Is that me?"

I flinched, closing my book as quick as possible.

"N-No it isn't! What the hell are you doing peeking into my b-business?!" My face flushed red.

He chuckled softly. "If you wanted to draw me I'd be happy to pose for you."

"S-Shut up!"

Happy New Years everyone 💖💖💖 -choisanitary_