15

Music was playing in the back ground and everyone was grooving to the beat.

I watched in awe and I stared at Mrs Pepá being spun around by Mr Felíx.

"Hey."

I turned around, only to be met with dark green/brown orbs.

"Hey Cami." I muttered, my eyes glancing around, heart beating faster and faster after each glance.

"Uhm... I just wanted to ask if you'd like to have a dance with me." My eyes widened at his words. 'Camilo... wants to dance with me?!'

He stuck out his hand. "What do you say?"

"I... uh..." Making sure that crazy lunatic of a girl wasn't looking. I turned to Camilo with a smile. "Sure."

I took his hand and he brought me to the side.

He brought a hand to my waist and one to my shoulder. "W-Wait! But I can't dance!"

'Way to go Y/N, why did you even accept the offer of dancing with him if you don't know how to dance?' I internally degraded myself.

He smiled softly. "It's alright, just follow my lead."

Y/N is same height as Camilo btw.

He spun me around, surprising me.

"W-Woah!"

He did so many tricks and I was slowly losing balance.

I gasped as I felt myself falling but I was suddenly caught by Camilo.

"Scared I was going to drop you?" He winked. I was already feeling butterflies in my stomach.

I gulped. "U-Uh... woah!"

What I didn't notice was that the same girl who threatened me the other day was glaring at me and Camilo.

"That brat..."

-TIME SKIP-

I stared at the sidelines, drinking some juice.

Mirabel was being 'scolded' for having a sudden outburst in the middle of the party and she was taking somewhere else so it wouldn't interfere with the party.

Camilo was nowhere to be seen so it was quite awkward without him.

Looking around, I spotted something that made me both angry and shocked at the same time.

'Who's that guy flirting with my sister?!'

I walked over and stood behind Maria, glaring over the boy talking to her. He spotted me and I swear I could see him slowly growing anxious.

"Is something wrong Romeo?" Maria asked.

"I-Uh..."

"Romeo? So that's your name."

Maria turned around. "Y/N! What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing with that Romeo dude." I questioned, fuming a bit.

"We're just talking! It's not like he's flirting with me or anything!" I could see a tint of pink rise to her cheeks.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you say."

"Y/N! I'm back!" I could here Camilo call for me.

"I'll be off now. And you there, don't you there try anything on my sister." I glared at Romeo one last time before walking away. 'He better not.'

Anyways, good night/Good afternoon and Good morning readers. -choisanitary_