19

"It's alright..." I whispered as Maria sobbed into my shirt.

Crack! Crack!

My head shot up. 'What was that?'

Maria looked at me. "H-Huh?"

I got up and looked out the window before gulping in fear.

I watched as the street split into two.

Maria walked over and I look towards the source of the cracks. 'The Madrigal family...'

"A-Are we going to die?! Is this whole Encanto going to disappear?!" Maria stammered.

I patted her back. "I hope not..."

My heart gripped with anxiety.

I went downstairs. Everyone was outside, looking at La Casa Madrigal.

"The Madrigals! We have to help the Madrigals!" Mr Hernando declared.

I frowned. 'I hope Camilo is okay."

-CAMILO POV-

I jumped up high, reaching out for Mirabel only to shape shift back into my original form.

"Ah!" I yelped as I fell to the ground.

'What was happening to the miracle...?'

The sudden movement of the tiles alarmed us and I was suddenly pushed out of the house along with Abuela and my other family members.

"Mirabel!" I attempted to run back inside only to be pushed back once more.

The floor shook and the air was filled with dust. The house that once stood at the front of the village was turned into rubble.

I tried shape shifting but nothing happened.

'The miracle... Mirabel... wait, Mirabel! Wheres Mirabel?'

"Mirabel!" I yelled out. "Mirabel!"

I turned towards a pile of furniture laying in the middle of the house. Mirabel was under it. I sighed in relief. 'She's safe...'

I decided to look around a bit. The kitchen... the dining room... the walls... everything was destroyed, and we couldn't do anything about it.

"Mirabel! She's gone!"

I gasped. "Tiá Julieta! What do you mean she's gone?!"

"Mirabel, she isn't here!" Tiá Julieta cried.

I looked around, clueless of what to do. Everyone began to search the remains of the house.

"Mirabel!"

"Come out Mirabel, this isn't funny!"

"Mirabel, where are you?"

"Sis, where are you?"

I ran out of the house, screaming at the top of my lungs. "Mirabel is gone!"

The villagers gasped in shock and began searching around, spreading the message.

I could hear whispers all around.

"The miracle is gone!"

"Wheres that gift less child?"

"Focus on finding Mirabel!"

I breathed heavily as I ran around the village, searching through every alley, behind every house, until I made eye contact with him.

"Camilo..."

I sniffled. "She's gone Y/N... she's gone..."

My Head-cannons

I head-cannon that Y/N and Camilo are switches when it comes to spooning