𝟎𝟐

CHAPTER 2: WHY BOTHER LOVING?

BUNIDOLL CLOSES THE DOOR BEHIND THEM WITH A SMILE, prancing towards their bed whilst enveloped in giddy emotions

BUNIDOLL CLOSES THE DOOR BEHIND THEM WITH A SMILE, prancing towards their bed whilst enveloped in giddy emotions. having just left the library to immediately run to their bedroom, the ravenette felt as if tickled by happiness itself, their cheeks started to ache from the smile that never left their face.

"he loves me" they lean into their vanity to take a look at themselves in the mirror, astonished to see that it is them who is smiling. bunidoll didn't look like themselves at this point. a giggle escapes from their lips as they repeatedly reminded themselves of the kiss from the library, hands ghosting above their lips as memories came flooding back in, replaying the very same scene like a broken record.

they twirl around to their bed, falling backwards oh so gracefully with their arms sprawled open. eyes closed just to relish this day and its eventsㅡ even if their argument with quackity almost brought them to tears, taking steps backwards away from him because of pain. but all that washed away so quickly, as if he was just stalling for time just to be able to say those words.

"you're smiling?"

bunidoll's eyes shot open to find dreamXD stood behind them, looming over their small form that they get engulfed by his shadow. his wings were closed as eyes of ender float above the ravenette, peering down at them in curiosity due to their ecstatic state.

"XD! what did i say about just popping in unalarmed!"

"why should i follow orders from a mortal"

"because you serve for me," they reach up to quickly drag him down to the bed with them, making the god tense up from the sudden actions. "have you forgotten?"

XD felt embarrassed with himself being used like a toy by someone who's below him, but he couldn't break promises he has made. especially when he's the one that has initiated their entire interactions. as much as he doesn't want to complain about it, adoring each minute spent with them because of how he is being treated. not many dare glare at him with such annoyance, his power no match to anyone else in the DreamSMPㅡ so XD cannot bring himself to kill bunidoll when they interest him to a certain degree.