𝟎𝟑

trying to finish up dsmp lore bits so i can focus on more irl content <3

CHAPTER 3: </3

WARNING: mentions of blood, description of gore

WARNING:
mentions of blood, description of gore

FOOLISH WAS STOOD BEHIND THE SLIGHTLY OPENED DOOR OF THE LIBRARY, seen the entire incident with wide eyes. he left before he could be seen, confused with what to feel about what he has just saw. everyone has always been suspicious with their relationship, especially when bunidoll's obsessive behavior was still quite a mystery to the people of the SMP. should he tell someone? maybe not, considering it's their privacy that he has just invadedㅡ it's his boss's privacy. quackity isn't a merciful man, this could be the end of him if he were to tattle about his intimacy with bunidoll.

foolish looks back at the building where the library is, quite in denial of the very scene itself. he always wanted to believe that the ravenette was free to harbor. upset with their little to no interactions because they had to always be beside quackity, happily tailing behind him without complaint. the first time he met bunidoll, they piqued his interest because of their irritated aura. but now... they're lively.

he's done waiting for his chance to happen, at this point it would take luck for him to even achieve his wishes of being with bunidoll. he stood in the back of a long line with the desire to cut, but he never wanted toㅡ now he wants to break his own morals and cut his way through.

bunidoll combs slimecicle's hair that was all messy, the being still so tired because he wasn't used to waking up this early. the two were in alone in quackity's office, instructed to wait for him because he was preparing for today's lessons. he has been teaching slimecicle about his style of being human, how to survive the DreamSMP with its people that cannot be trusted. as much as it upsets bunidoll to understand that he's doing this because he knows of his death nearing, they have their own secret that they have yet to inform him.