𝟏𝟖*

not proofread

CHAPTER 18: DISCORD KITTEN, PART TWO!

WARNING:
suggestive.

THE ENTIRE DAY, MAE HAS BEEN FOLLOWED AROUND BY SAPNAP who decided to vlog the entire experience. of course, dream isn't allowed to interfere as much, his voice only heard in the background as they tease the poor girl.

the stream lasted longer than needed. mae wasn't given a single chance to breathe as the boys teased her here and there.

"look what you're missing out on!" karl laughs after reading a chat from quackity, pinching mae's cheeks. she pouts, "help me out here!"

"we're giving you princess treatment, why would you want to leave?" punz says.

"i swear i'm going to make you guys wear maid outfits and cook me food" she glares.

"you know we don't know how to cook right?"

mae blinks her eyes a couple of times, lips slightly parted. "are you saying you're going to poison me?!" she pushes her back into her chair, watching sapnap's dramatic expression; acting as if he just got caught.

"our genius plan! soiled!" his cries soon follow with laughter, only reacting with true panic when the ravenette kicks his foot. "ah! hey" he frowns; playing victim.

"yeah cry about it" mae sticks her tongue out. "that hurt" sapnap continues.

"L + ratio + get good"

"OOOOHHHHH" karl hypes, pointing at sapnap as he laughs. "the triple! sapnap are you gonna lose to that?!" dream wheezes so much that his voice cracked, causing everyone else to laugh even more.

"CLIP IT CLIP IT" punz says in between breathes, trying to regain some oxygen into his system.

the entire maid dress was disregarded as they almost spent 30 minutes just laughing at stupid nonsense, as if drunk in alcohol whilst a live audience watches their foolish antics. even twitter updates was going wild as to every occurrence in the stream.

super short

super short.

check my account "conversation" post for an update 😔

©emcticnallylewd
all rights reserved.