𝟏𝟎*

not proofread

CHAPTER 10: DISCORD KITTEN, PART ONE

MAE FINALLY OPENS THE CAMERA, THE STREAM BOMBARDED IN EXCITEMENT AND curiosityㅡ considering the notification viewers received from twitch

MAE FINALLY OPENS THE CAMERA, THE STREAM BOMBARDED IN EXCITEMENT AND curiosityㅡ considering the notification viewers received from twitch. the ravenette smiles awkwardly at the lenses of the camera, holding up a peace sign before huffing a gentle laugh. she's still trying to get accustomed to being on camera. "sapnap is heree!" she moves her chair to the side, stretching her hands to show off the said guest. he waves his both his hands, "hi chat!"

"so, the boys bought clothes for me to fit on and we decide who has better taste. sounds fun, right?"

"it's fun for us because we'll have a great view" punz says, appearing on camera just behind mae. "the winner doesn't really get anything but bragging rights, i guess?" she continues.

=========================
B4CKST4BHERNOTME: the boys? the boyz😎🔥

lunarity882_: karl already the clear winner here 🙄

VAPORRREEOOONNNN: WAIT THEY ALL BOUGHT YOU CLOTHES??

472829421111: i'm excited :D!

BOO_AMIII: OOOOOOOO
=========================

"dream, karl, sapnap, and punz bought them they're all separated with names. they also stole some things from my closet, i don't know."

"just saying, sapnap totally just copied the mannequins we saw" karl laughs, receiving curses from him. "you didn't have to expose me like that."

"dream is not here! but on discord, so he is technically here?..."

"booooo!" punz starts, karl joining in as well. they thought it would have been risky to have dream in the same roomㅡ even if he were to just hide behind the camera, it still shouldn't cost the trouble of his identity getting scattered. said dirty blonde chuckled, not that upset with the fact that he can't be there with them. "what a pussy" sapnap huffs, crossing his arms.